• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi guys!

Ludov666

Known Member
23/1/21
EU
Hi! my name is Neno, I'm from Croatia and I'm new here, I don't know much about reps but willing to learn, I did bought a couple of reps from DHgate tough. It's nice to be here surounded by people who know much more than me.

Ludov666

Known Member
23/1/21
EU
Thank you beau7816! I've copied this to .doc to keep handy. Very helpful! :thanks:

Hi! my name is Neno, I'm from Croatia and I'm new here, I don't know much about reps but willing to learn, I did bought a couple of reps from DHgate tough. It's nice to be here surounded by people who know much more than me.

Hello from one noob to another. Once you have decided what watch you want to buy (and there is a wealth of information here) research the trusted dealers section and select who you want to purchase from. There is a lot said about having patience which is never easy but don't be put off by the seemingly slow pace of ordering and delivery. Read other members buying experiences to see if it's something you are happy with. If you can't wait you can buy directly from members in the sales section which can be easier if they are in your country or one close by.

Reactions: Ludov666

Ludov666

Known Member
23/1/21
EU
Yes Warwickhunt, I got in trouble with customs and that got me to do my research and find this place to be honest. So from now on I'm just buying from TD's. And even better members within eu that seems the easiest thing to do as a buyer. Also everyone is so nice and helpful. Really glad to be here.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16

Hello and :welcome:​​​​​​​