• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member from NY. Just recently placed my first order from a TD!

ThisDonger

Horology Curious
17/3/20
Good Afternoon Everyone,

It's an absolute pleasure to have the opportunity to join this amazing community. I'm an avid watch lover and a few of my friends referred me to join. I've purchased reps from friends before, but never been through the whole process of going through a TD. I looked through the list of TD's and placed an order for 3 hitters with Andrew at TrustyTime.

1. Noob Daytona V4
2. Noob Milgauss
3. GMF DayDate 40mm

Can't wait for the QCs on these guys to come in!

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Congratulations on your recent purchases. You may or may not experience a delay due to the Chinese New Year holiday. All the best.

Reactions: ThisDonger

ThisDonger

Horology Curious
17/3/20
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Congratulations on your recent purchases. You may or may not experience a delay due to the Chinese New Year holiday. All the best.

Yupp figured as much. I was trying to order after the Christmas delays, but before Chinese new years. Crossing my fingers

yash7789

Horology Curious
17/8/20
United States
Welcome to RWI. Andrew from TrustyTime is a great guy to deal with. Great choice of watches and congratulations. Please do share pictures. ;)

ThisDonger

Horology Curious
17/3/20
Welcome to RWI. Andrew from TrustyTime is a great guy to deal with. Great choice of watches and congratulations. Please do share pictures. ;)

Yeahh, he's been super easy to work with and I've read a lot of great reviews, so I'm glad to have picked him as my TD.

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading :wave-1:

The following link has new content
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745:welcome:

Thanks for sending this over, this is really great information to have for future purchases.