• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member and trustytime.

Fwenshy

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/12/20
Sorry if i hurt your feelings sweetie. I'm sure the lemonade stand you run is very successful.:thumbup:

I dont know what you want from me, I'm obviously not going to give out my buisness details here. How about I show you a flex photo? You know, with my 2019 mercedes eclass coupe holding $10,000-$15000 (not sure whats in the safe at the moment) cash in my hand? Or i could flex just with the keys and the cash infront of my cigar humidor like a boss, because thats got about $5000 worth of cigars in it. Would that get you hard?

Last edited:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I dont know what you want from me, I'm obviously not going to give out my buisness details here. How about I show you a flex photo? You know, with my 2019 mercedes eclass coupe holding $10,000-$15000 (not sure whats in the safe at the moment) cash in my hand? Or i could flex just with the keys and the cash infront of my cigar humidor like a boss, because thats got about $5000 worth of cigars in it. Would that get you hard?

Dude, the more you brag the faker you are!!! You are hilarious tho....thx for the laugh

pyr097

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/1/20
Man thinks hes important because he is a mod on a replica forum, the only stupid one here - are you, no offence tripdog :)

Last edited:

Fwenshy

Banned
27/12/20
Dude, the more you brag the faker you are!!! You are hilarious tho....thx for the laugh

Do you not want the picture then? You're the one calling me out you clown.

pyr097

MULTI ACCOUNT
30/1/20
Do you not want the picture then? You're the one calling me out you clown.

No need for that, the whole situation speaks for itself, some people here think they are too important on a replica watch forum. Just take out the positive and laugh at some of these clowns. And keep buying from geektime if you like so, as many members on here do too.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

I didn’t want any details of your business. I was just curious if it was construction, sales, etc. I just wanted to know the type of business. I thought since you brought it up you wouldn’t mind sharing it.

I’d like to see some pictures....especially the humidor.

bjorn2019

10/3/17

You do realize that you are flexing about having money while being on a forum for cheap fake watches? Do you even understand how ironic that is?

Reactions: schlonz

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Is he trying to send me the wrong watch?

Don't know, don't care - I'm not the one trying to purchase the watch.

Did I mention he didn't send me timegrapher photos?

Yes, several times - maybe he's just sick of dealing with you ?

Did I also mention in the email he asked me to not share the photos on any forums? What do you make of that?

No, but that's standard practice for him - just look what's happened here. I make of it that he's regretting ever answering your first message to him.

Reactions: Raddave

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
OP, you said you are a businessman

now imagine you come across a customer who, while asking you for a quote or placing an order with you and despite your good reputation in the marketplace, tells you upfront that:
- he believes that you may attempt to scam you/rip you off
- he will have some anonymous group of people on an internet forum scrutinize your quote or the result of your work (obviously with himself and his internet buddies defining what is good or not)
- he will confront you with the result of this exercise
- he will make this public on the internet
- essentially telling you that he is smarter than you and will raise hell on you if not satisfied
- leaving you with the impression that whatever you deliver he will find something to raise an argument about which means more work for you and your employees, lots of time wasted for useless back and forth communication and eventually loss of money

now you have a couple of choices to deal with it:
- stop communication and don't do business with such a person
- try to deliver your usual service/work and hope that it will be ok for him
- be the asshole scammer that you indeed are and rip him off by being more smartass than him

What would you do? Really interested in your answer and your business experience with the like.

Fwenshy

Banned
27/12/20
You do realize that you are flexing about having money while being on a forum for cheap fake watches? Do you even understand how ironic that is?

I'm not flexing, im asking if people want me to flex because apparently its ludicrous to be a buisness owner on this forum. Seems like your'e in that category too. Call me a liar and ill obviously want to back myself, the only way to do that would be to show you my success, I obviously can't give out my buisness details.

Anyway,

I have a couple of gen watches, nothing special. A carrera calibre 16 and moon watch. I would love to own every watch I love which is about 25 watches in total but it would cost 10x more than im worth so.the next best thing is to just buy them all in rep. Maybe one day I'll be able to pick some of them up in gen maybe I won't.

And im sure there's plenty of successful people that have fake watches.

Ps. You cant buy a fake mercedes e class.

Fwenshy

Banned
27/12/20
OP, you said you are a businessman

now imagine you come across a customer who, while asking you for a quote or placing an order with you and despite your good reputation in the marketplace, tells you upfront that:
- he believes that you may attempt to scam you/rip you off
- he will have some anonymous group of people on an internet forum scrutinize your quote or the result of your work (obviously with himself and his internet buddies defining what is good or not)
- he will confront you with the result of this exercise
- he will make this public on the internet
- essentially telling you that he is smarter than you and will raise hell on you if not satisfied
- leaving you with the impression that whatever you deliver he will find something to raise an argument about which means more work for you and your employees, lots of time wasted for useless back and forth communication and eventually loss of money

now you have a couple of choices to deal with it:
- stop communication and don't do business with such a person
- try to deliver your usual service/work and hope that it will be ok for him
- be the asshole scammer that you indeed are and rip him off by being more smartass than him

What would you do? Really interested in your answer and your business experience with the like.

Go and read through all the thread again. You clearly haven't. Fuck me this forum is full of morons.

Fwenshy

Banned
27/12/20
Don't know, don't care - I'm not the one trying to purchase the watch.

Yes, several times - maybe he's just sick of dealing with you ?

No, but that's standard practice for him - just look what's happened here. I make of it that he's regretting ever answering your first message to him.

You become more pointless more delusional and even more irrelevant the more you write if thats possible.

This is the final message from me on this forum, its been nothing but a waste of time (although it has entertained me schooling this clown) and has opened me up to be potentially scammed. Seems like this out of date forum is slowly dying and becoming irrelevant from what I have seen. As I said, I have managed to buy two great watches from a TD that this forum told me not to use and the TD this forum told me to use has been nothing but trouble.

The help and information I have received on reptime has been nothing but positive and supportive and knowledgeable, literally the polar opposite to the experience on this forum. Which has not once provided at any point anything of value whatsoever.

So thanks for that anyway.

forby94

27/12/20
New York City
So why are they called QC? It seems like you're the one that doesn't know what you are talking about. You're telling me that the only time watches get RL on this forum is because they are simply the wrong watch. GTFO

QC should really be called SC "Stock Check" because all they're doing is confirming they have what you're looking for.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
You become more pointless more delusional and even more irrelevant the more you write if thats possible.

This is the final message from me on this forum, its been nothing but a waste of time (although it has entertained me schooling this clown) and has opened me up to be potentially scammed. Seems like this out of date forum is slowly dying and becoming irrelevant from what I have seen. As I said, I have managed to buy two great watches from a TD that this forum told me not to use and the TD this forum told me to use has been nothing but trouble.

The help and information I have received on reptime has been nothing but positive and supportive and knowledgeable, literally the polar opposite to the experience on this forum. Which has not once provided at any point anything of value whatsoever.

So thanks for that anyway.

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Go and read through all the thread again. You clearly haven't. Fuck me this forum is full of morons.

I can read and I did.
But you haven't answered my question which is no surprise as I expected this or a similar answer.

Clearly, I wouldn't want to be your customer as likely you would call me a moron or tell me to fuck off or do exactly that to me that you so condemn

Does it surprise you that I can only gratefully revert your "censored"