• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member and trustytime.

pyr097

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/1/20
Andrew has been a TD for a long time, he'll no doubt still be a TD when both of you have long disappeared from the rep forums.

If you have an issue / question regarding a watch being sold to you by a TD, then ask the question like a normal human being - don't try to play the demanding, knowledgeable connoisseur, announcing that you'll be having the watched 'formally QC'd ' on reddit etc, it just makes you look like a fool and irritates the dealer.

Why should i stick to reddit, because my opinion differs from yours? Hahaha dont be so silly, i wont take any advice from you bro ;)
Andrew been trusted bla bla bla and what about the time he was removed from TDS? Or we are not speaking about that since here is new members only? That being said i will stick wherever i like :)

Edit: Sorry if you got hurt with the "rep expert" words, my bad, that was not right.

Last edited:

Fwenshy

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/12/20
Oh, I do like to help. But I tend to reserve that for members who seem like nice, well-meaning, deserving folk.

Going back to your OP, you seemed to be asking for confirmation that members here think the idea of warning a TD that you weren't going to be "messed around" was a good idea.

The consensus of opinions expressed in response would indicate that no, the members here do not think it's a good idea. And it (and your subsequent replies here) make you look like an unpleasant, self-important, undeserving person. Hence my disinclination to be helpful.

Hope this helps.

I didnt outright warn him, I just asked him roughly how long it would be until I got the photos because I was eager to get them GL on reptime.

And im apart of many forums, quite a few cigar forums and sports forums and forums connected to my line of work and I have never been met by such a bunch of weird people, on th offensive toward me from the moment I joined, about two people said hello and welcome and the rest just wanted to be belittling, but I'm not the kind of person to sit back and take shit especially when the arguments coming from these people is so deluded rude and dismissive, remember I wasn't the one with the idiotic comments from the get go.

I see you're another deluded member of the forum though, offering nothing to the conversation and just defending the indefensible. Go read through all the comments from the start and see the contempt shown towards me from the start. Its a joke that I'm even having to explain this.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
giphy.gif

Reactions: pyr097 and KOT1917

pyr097

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/1/20
Tripdog be like "replica watches, completed it mate"

Man said that if you want a photo without "dirt" on a 400$ Watch you irritate the dealer ???? he never owned a business obviously.

Reactions: Fwenshy

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Why should i stick to reddit, because my opinion differs from yours?

No, because you're stupid - no offence.

i wont take any advice from you bro

That's OK, you probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

That being said i will stick wherever i like

Not necessarily.

, why are you finding this so hard to comprehend?

I'm not - but apparently you are.

You are beyond deluded how the hell are you even of importance on here with this verbal diarrhoea?

I'm of no more important than you are here - but the difference is I can remove you with the click of a button.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Op... Told you to let it go...your stunatz, and a cappa tosta

Fwenshy

Banned
27/12/20
No, because you're stupid - no offence.

That's OK, you probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

Not necessarily.

I'm not - but apparently you are.

I'm of no more important than you are here - but the difference is I can remove you with the click of a button.

Here you go then, good old trusty just sent me my second QC pics (no timegrapher results mind) and this is the watch he is sending me

Old or New VRF https://imgur.com/gallery/1QFqlKJ

Is it the old or new VRF? Because I'm pretty sure its not the new one and hes claiming it is.

This is the watch I ordered

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=22408

Eagerly await your response which I'm guessingu i wont get.

Thank you in advance anyone else that has an opinion.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That Reddit thread makes my point for me, but it’s not so much that they obviously have no idea what they are talking about. We’ve all been new before and you do learn with time. It’s the forced bravado and arrogance they display while offering completely asinine and unsupported advice. Like I said, it’s a collective group of morons.

Reactions: kavorca1

Fwenshy

Banned
27/12/20
That Reddit thread makes my point for me, but it’s not so much that they obviously have no idea what they are talking about. We’ve all been new before and you do learn with time. It’s the forced bravado and arrogance they display while offering completely asinine and unsupported advice. Like I said, it’s a collective group of morons.

What are you offering here? Stop being so pointless.

Fwenshy

Banned
27/12/20
...says the most pointless and clueless member in this thread.

You've posted about 10 times and not actually said anything. Thats actually pretty impressive, well done.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Here you go then, good old trusty just sent me my second QC pics (no timegrapher results mind) and this is the watch he is sending me

Is it the old or new VRF? Because I'm pretty sure its not the new one and hes claiming it is.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=22408

To me, it looks the same as the watch in the link - dial, hands, case etc are the same, apart from the bezel insert. But that may be just me - I see this for what it is, a toy watch, a copy of the original Rolex watch which cost 10 times the price of the Chinese version.

If you have any concerns regarding your fake rolex purchase, instead of adopting the arrogant, pompous attitude towards the TD, I suggest you try communicating with him in a calm and reasonable manner, ask him questions without accusing him, ask him his opinion without belittling him.

After all, you're a 35 year old man who runs his own business, surely you know how to to talk to people without annoying them ?

But then again, if you find the process so upsetting, maybe the replica watch scene isn't for you ?

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=22408

I will tell you what it is, it’s a fake Rolex for less that 1/20th the price and 99.9% of humans would never call it out.
It seems this means way too much to you for this game.

Reactions: kavorca1

Fwenshy

Banned
27/12/20
To me, it looks the same as the watch in the link - dial, hands, case etc are the same, apart from the bezel insert. But that may be just me - I see this for what it is, a toy watch, a copy of the original Rolex watch which cost 10 times the price of the Chinese version.

If you have any concerns regarding your fake rolex purchase, instead of adopting the arrogant, pompous attitude towards the TD, I suggest you try communicating with him in a calm and reasonable manner, ask him questions without accusing him, ask him his opinion without belittling him.

After all, you're a 35 year old man who runs his own business, surely you know how to to talk to people without annoying them ?

But then again, if you find the process so upsetting, maybe the replica watch scene isn't for you ?

Obviously I'm not talking to him like this, hes not been rude to me verbally. I save this for you, that should make you feel special.

So that was an admittance through gritted teeth that he's trying to send me the wrong watch?

I have emailed him, said to him that its not the correct bezel to the one I have ordered and he responded saying it was and its what he ordered from the factory. So I've said maybe the factory have sent the wrong one. I cant be any more polite than that.

By the way, ive ordered two watches from Geektime and both QCs were perfect, the watches are great and he did the whole process in less than 24hrs. Those silly people at reddit have him as a TD.

Last edited:
Reactions: pyr097

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Obviously I'm not talking to him like this, hes not been rude to me verbally. I save this for you, that should make you feel special.

So that was an admittance through gritted teeth that he's trying to send me the wrong watch?

I have emailed him, said to him that its not the correct bezel to the one I have ordered and he responded saying it was and its what he ordered from the factory. So I've said maybe the factory have sent the wrong one. I cant be any more polite than that.

By the way, ive ordered two watches from Geektime and both QCs were perfect, the watches are great and he did the whole process in less than 24hrs. Those silly people at reddit have him has a TD.

I never grit my teeth, unless I'm talking to a complete idiot.

It sounds like you should stick with Geektime, they are obviously perfectly adapted to dealing with Reddit members - why upset yourself by trying to order elsewhere ?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You've posted about 10 times and not actually said anything. Thats actually pretty impressive, well done.

I’m pretty good at that. I’m watching the Orange Bowl and have some time to kill. So what type of business do you run?

Fwenshy

Banned
27/12/20
I never grit my teeth, unless I'm talking to a complete idiot.

It sounds like you should stick with Geektime, they are obviously perfectly adapted to dealing with Reddit members - why upset yourself by trying to order elsewhere ?

Hahahahaha the irony, I ordered on TrustyTime FIRST from advice here (the amazing RWI) I ordered from Geektime from advice on reddit (the stupid forum) after I realised I shouldn't have gone with TrustyTime from more advice on reddit.

And then I get a problem and come here and the problems are not problems somehow and im the problem somehow.

So just to clarify because you side stepped the question very nicely but not quite elegantly enough. Is he trying to send me the wrong watch? And if so as a TD of this site what does that mean? Did I mention he didn't send me timegrapher photos? Which i did request. Did I also mention in the email he asked me to not share the photos on any forums? What do you make of that?

Last edited:
Reactions: pyr097