• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member and trustytime.

Fwenshy

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/12/20
Hi, im a new member. I have been on r/RepTime and have read a lot. I have read all through the guids on there and read 100s of posts etc. I ended up using TrustyTime and now I have somehow managed to find a whole lot of negative reviews about them and Andrew that I hadn't seen before. (Obviously I didnt look hard enough). He is a TD so I'm hoping it will be ok, I have let him know that I am getting the Watches QC on r/RepTime so hopefully I won't be messed about as a noob. Would like to see what you think. I've ordered a Pepsi from VRF and a DJ2 from ARF.

Thank you in advance.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Every trusted dealer all have negative and positive reviews written about them, just like any other business. All dealers on RWI's Trusted Dealer list have been vetted, so rest assured you will get the item you ordered. All the best.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Hi, im a new member. I have been on r/RepTime and have read a lot. I have read all through the guids on there and read 100s of posts etc. I ended up using TrustyTime and now I have somehow managed to find a whole lot of negative reviews about them and Andrew that I hadn't seen before. (Obviously I didnt look hard enough). He is a TD so I'm hoping it will be ok, I have let him know that I am getting the Watches QC on r/RepTime so hopefully I won't be messed about as a noob. Would like to see what you think. I've ordered a Pepsi from VRF and a DJ2 from ARF.

Thank you in advance.

I have used Andrew for all my (7) purchases and have always had a great experience. Andrew is a stand up guy. I'm sure his Good reviews out weigh the bad ones 10 to 1.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16

Thank you in advance.
Hello and :welcome:

Fwenshy

Banned
27/12/20
That just confirmed to him that you are a noob.

Andrew has been a TD for many years, he knows what he's doing, unlike the majority of reddit members.

I didnt care that he would think I was a noob, I wanted him to know that I would be getting the watches QCd and therefore making sure he knew that I was expecting the QC photos. I had read that some people had just received the watch after they had ordered it with no other communication from him.

Still waiting for them but I'm sure they will be sent to me soon. Thanks for the reply.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW

Thank you in advance.

Andrew is amazing. I have been using him since 2006. Never had a single problem with him (probably bought over 15 watches).

Fwenshy

Banned
27/12/20
Lmao. With that collective group of morons looking over your purchase you can't go wrong.

Do tell me im very interested to know, how does this forum have better people than the people using reddit? I mean, the top pinned post said that you need to be part of this forum, so that would suggest that people from that sub reddit use this forum too. Pretty confusing dont you think. Do the people on this forum have some sort of special powers i dont know about? Do you have special eyes or something? Genuine question, as I said to the last person that made a similar comment. Great input.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Do tell me im very interested to know, how does this forum have better people than the people using reddit? I mean, the top pinned post said that you need to be part of this forum, so that would suggest that people from that sub reddit use this forum too. Pretty confusing dont you think. Do the people on this forum have some sort of special powers i dont know about? Do you have special eyes or something? Genuine question, as I said to the last person that made a similar comment. Great input.

We’ve taken IQ tests of 100 members from each forum and obtained an average IQ. The results are shocking. To answer your question, yes, we do have special eyes. I’m glad I could help. I’m always happy to provide my “input.”

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I used to have special powers , i could levitate and had xray vision ,then i made a reddit account now my powers have vanished

Reactions: AlphaProt

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I used to have special powers , i could levitate and had xray vision ,then i made a reddit account now my powers have vanished

Yep. Reddit is every legitimate watch hobbyist’s kryptonite.

Reactions: Raddave

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12