• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member and trustytime.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You become more pointless more delusional and even more irrelevant the more you write if thats possible.

This is the final message from me on this forum, its been nothing but a waste of time (although it has entertained me schooling this clown) and has opened me up to be potentially scammed. Seems like this out of date forum is slowly dying and becoming irrelevant from what I have seen. As I said, I have managed to buy two great watches from a TD that this forum told me not to use and the TD this forum told me to use has been nothing but trouble.

The help and information I have received on reptime has been nothing but positive and supportive and knowledgeable, literally the polar opposite to the experience on this forum. Which has not once provided at any point anything of value whatsoever.

So thanks for that anyway.

I'll hold the door for you while you pick up all your teddy bears you've been kicking around.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I’m always amazed at these guys who hate RWI and continually tell us it sucks, but they just can’t seem to go away. If it’s so bad just leave.

Reactions: tripdog

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
The help and information I have received on reptime has been nothing but positive and supportive and knowledgeable, literally the polar opposite to the experience on this forum

You can't answer back, but that here is more revealing of who you are than who we are, means you fit well in their environnement and we all know what that means ...

Which has not once provided at any point anything of value whatsoever.

Given everything you find on reptime first come from here ... bullshit aside of course ... again ... quite a funny quote :lol:

Reactions: gilrob and tripdog