• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Experience Of Buying Replicas

AlexWang

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/12/20
I don't buy replicas very often, but I've definitely bought a fake watch more than once. But this is my first time entering this forum. This forum is great, I finally found a forum where I can talk and analyze my experience buying replicas with everyone. I usually buy them from within the Google online store. I have purchased watches from dealers like xxxxx.to, xxxxxwatch.to, xxxxwatch.to, xxxxxxrolex.io, and xxxxxtreplica.io. My buying experience tells me that these dealers are all in China. If I buy a rep Rolex watch, I usually pick it up in the last two stores. I generally buy rep watches for around $200. I see that there are also watches over $500 in the stores and I would like to ask you what is the difference between a $500 watch and a $200 watch?

errr... $ 300 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mchan4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/20
I'm fairly new to the replica game myself, but from my experience, the more expensive a replica watch is, the less imperfections there are and the closer the fine details are to a genuine watch. For example, replica Rolexes in the $500 price range will get ya a super clone movement that looks extremely close to a genuine one. Some replica submariners I've come across are made of actual 904L stainless steel, as well as having the closest attention paid to the dial, movement, and bezel. So basically, from the best of my knowlege, the price difference between a $500 and a $200 replica is how much closer a replica can get to a genuine.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. With some research on your part, the difference between a $500 and $200 replica will become clearer. The differences are too numerous to cover here. All the best.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
I don't buy replicas very often, but I've definitely bought a fake watch more than once. But this is my first time entering this forum. This forum is great, I finally found a forum where I can talk and analyze my experience buying replicas with everyone. I usually buy them from within the Google online store. I have purchased watches from dealers like replicamagic.to, perfectreplicawatch.to, hontwatch.to, perfectrolex.io, and perfectreplica.io. My buying experience tells me that these dealers are all in China. If I buy a rep Rolex watch, I usually pick it up in the last two stores. I generally buy rep watches for around $200. I see that there are also watches over $500 in the stores and I would like to ask you what is the difference between a $500 watch and a $200 watch?

Hello and :welcome:

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
Raddave It seems that someone is trying to advertise some scam website here