• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

best-replica.sr

Mr houghton

Horology Curious
29/11/20
Hi I am new to this site i have ordered a couple of watches from best-replica sr, they seem quite expensive but the quality seem good, has anyone else had experience with these guys I am quite excited as they are supposed to be the best, are the trusted dealers? Appreciate your input, it has been a few weeks thugh and i have not heard anything from them which seem strange

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Are they on our trusted dealers list? NO.
Chances are you’ve been scammed.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Are they on our trusted dealers list? NO.
Chances are you’ve been scammed.

I think you need to watch their video before making up your mind - just Google best-replica sr.

They're made in Switzerland and are accurate down to the nanometer.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hi I am new to this site i have ordered a couple of watches from best-replica sr, they seem quite expensive but the quality seem good, has anyone else had experience with these guys I am quite excited as they are supposed to be the best, are the trusted dealers? Appreciate your input, it has been a few weeks thugh and i have not heard anything from them which seem strange

If you have the possibility to do a chargeback, or cancel the payment by any other means then do so - you won't be getting what you ordered.

Hor-Fan

Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
I think you need to watch their video before making up your mind - just Google best-replica sr.

They're made in Switzerland and are accurate down to the nanometer.

And they’re made with “Rolex steel”! Funds sent.
All the best Swiss replicas come from Suriname.

Mr houghton

Horology Curious
29/11/20
This is not good I paid £1295 for each one so total of nearly 1600. They said that its made of 904L steal and is 100% the same as a genuine, so I though I will get an exact replica, has anyone else received a watch from them?

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
This is not good I paid £1295 for each one so total of nearly 1600. They said that its made of 904L steal and is 100% the same as a genuine, so I though I will get an exact replica, has anyone else received a watch from them?

How did you pay, can you charge it back?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

It's one of the biggest scam sites on the internet.

CJS57

7/9/20
Too bad you didn't come here first. I too almost fell for their hype. My new friends here saved me. Sincerely hope you Good luck!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Their reviews are fakes too.

You’re in the denial stage, next comes bargaining, then depression, and finally acceptance.

Any and all review sites with good reviews are all owned by best-replica.sr. All independent reviews identify it for what it is....one of the biggest scam sites on the internet. [h=1][/h]

Hor-Fan

Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Any and all review sites with good reviews are all owned by best-replica.sr. All independent reviews identify it for what it is....one of the biggest scam sites on the internet. [h=1][/h]

No way dude! They have a really nice website with a pretty lady video-that makes them totally legit!

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

:picard2:

Mr houghton

Horology Curious
29/11/20
It’s been two weeks and not even an email back should I cancel order then and get a refund?