• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

best-replica.sr

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
This is not good I paid £1295 for each one so total of nearly 1600. They said that its made of 904L steal and is 100% the same as a genuine, so I though I will get an exact replica, has anyone else received a watch from them?

A "couple' is generally accepted as being 2. 2 x £1295 is not 1600 - it's 2600 (almost).

It can’t be a scam the reviews are all good

Do everything you can to cancel the transaction, you have been scammed.

Mr houghton

Horology Curious
29/11/20
Ok will cancel I paid by credit card and never had to claim anything back on cc before so what should I say to cc company cheers for your help

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Ok will cancel I paid by credit card and never had to claim anything back on cc before so what should I say to cc company cheers for your help

Tell them you mistakenly bought from a fraudulent website. Do it NOW!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Tell them you made a purchase on a website for an expensive watch and since you made payment all communication has stopped, you haven't received a tracking number or confirmation of shipment and the seller no longer replies to your emails.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
It can’t be a scam the reviews are all good

Kind of humour that isnt actually funny.

EDIT : FFS. I thought you were taking the piss.. Just follow the instructions. Do a clawback or whatever you need to do.

Do what tripdog says above. Or forever hold your peace, seriously.

Last edited:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Kind of humour that isnt actually funny.

EDIT : FFS. Just follow the instructions. Do a clawback or whatever you need to do.

Do what tripdog says above.

He should leave a bad review and see if it sticks

Mr houghton

Horology Curious
29/11/20
Ok emailed to company and he has said why I am I questioning the timeframe so I want a refund I explained no I just want the watch. Don’t understand why he is offering a refund? Any ideas? I just want the watch it’s ridiculous quite rude his response was

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Ask your carer to help you do a chargeback. Did I say that slowly enough for you to follow?

This is a troll guys, he can't be for real. Pickledbeetroot, is that you?

Last edited:

Mr houghton

Horology Curious
29/11/20
No I am not a troll guys I am speaking with my credit card company and trying to get a refund fingers crossed lesson learns I have been in contact with a td dealer clocks on this website and within three days he has send pics and send delivery and emailed me tracking number complete opposite than best f ck. g best replicas

Hoshneer

Looking Around
19/3/21
I saved up and bought from this site and it's a complete scam. That's actually how I started lurking here so hopefully soon I can find a very good quality replica and not worry about getting scammed.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Stick to the TDs section, thats the best advice I can give you

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
How comes people can get fooled by such shady website, or even better, simply making a payment on a random website, there's google for check results/feedback, and it's like if it was difficult to find RWI/RG/RWG when typing your model of watch followed of replica on google for find the real deal.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Hoshneer

Looking Around
19/3/21
I did actually receive it although it took six months. It's pretty decent quality but I definitely over paid for it I'm sure. Still glad I at least got it.
3beb8545189057830746706d1585371b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

edmundo528

Horology Curious
25/9/12
Not only are they scammers but they will ad your email and cellphone to 100's of websites so you get spam texts and emails if and when you call them out on their scam

Last edited:
Reactions: shinynewbling25