• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie from the US

Sidanx

Looking Around
26/11/20
So I had a buddy who passed recently but he had a Rolex sub he said it a rep but he loved it and well I really liked it too. Looking for, I guess, the best Rolex sub rep both in black and silver and all black - hope I’m using the right words? Any suggestions would be great - going to get his name engraved - army buddy - oh and hello to everyone!

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello and :welcome:

Never been a better time to buy a sub. Enjoy the site.

Cheers.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. Spend some time in the Rolex sub-forum and learn all you can. There are many models of the submariner available. All the best.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I recommend you read up in the new member section to get familiar with this forum. Then read in the rolex/tudor section for reviews on most popular Rolex models and then read up in trusted dealers reviews to pick a TD then read up in the rules for posting qc pics. Enjoy your stay and welcome to the rabbit hole.
P.s. You could always go to google and type in your question with RWI at the end and you should get many threads.

Reactions: Sidanx