• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UserName_1

Horology Curious
18/11/20
Hi all,

I'm in the market for a Gen Omega and thought I'd start here with a rep trial to find the right one for my wrist/style.
Going to go through a TD and would welcome any advise on whether you would recommend a payment method (should I go to the bother of Bitcoin to avoid using debit card?) and postage methods (triangle or normal?).

I'm UK based and would rather not use my debit card, or risk anything with postage.

Regards,

UN1

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. There are some TDs that have an inventory in Europe. One of them (SuperMirrors) I believe is in the UK, contact them for verification. Bank transfers and Western Union are other payment methods. All the best.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hi all,

I'm in the market for a Gen Omega and thought I'd start here with a rep trial to find the right one for my wrist/style.
Going to go through a TD and would welcome any advise on whether you would recommend a payment method (should I go to the bother of Bitcoin to avoid using debit card?) and postage methods (triangle or normal?).

I'm UK based and would rather not use my debit card, or risk anything with postage.

Regards,

UN1

Hello and :welcome:

UserName_1

Horology Curious
18/11/20
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. There are some TDs that have an inventory in Europe. One of them (SuperMirrors) I believe is in the UK, contact them for verification. Bank transfers and Western Union are other payment methods. All the best.

Thanks a lot. I've messaged the TD to see what's in his stock.

Much appreciated.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
You could try yourwatch.io they are in the probationary dealers section and there's quite a lot of feedback about them. Not sure if they have EU stock of what you want but you can ask.

No harm in asking a few TDs :D

UserName_1

Horology Curious
18/11/20
You could try yourwatch.io they are in the probationary dealers section and there's quite a lot of feedback about them. Not sure if they have EU stock of what you want but you can ask.

No harm in asking a few TDs :D

Thanks a lot. I will do!