• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello hello hello ????????!!

instanoggy

Looking Around
7/6/13
Hey everyone!

So a few years ago, I made an account with RWI but never pursued to engage on a regular basis. From time to time, I’d breeze by. But that all has changed since about a week ago!

About two weeks ago, I had a huge urge to make my first purchase!! I’ve always wanted a Rolex Datejust II 41mm oyster perpetual in sun burst blue dial. I figured it was time to get my hands dirty!

I did my extensive research. Looked at the TD’s and read many, many reviews. It came down to Lucy over at TrueTime168 and Andrew over at TrusyTime. I loved TrustTime’s website platform and how informative it was - so I placed by order!!

I went ahead with the Datejust II 41mm oyster perpetual with the fluted bezel and the sunburst blue dial. I went with the most expensive one Andrew had - $428.00 - thinking I’d make my first rep worth it. I mean you get what you pay for, right?

Almost instantly I was emailed by Andrew. From the very first email, he was so informative and helpful along with being welcoming. I was blown away on how fast he works and how accommodating he turned out to be. His last email was today with the QC pics (I’ve attached for all of your thoughts and opinions).

I am beyond excited to hold this watch, cherish it, and enjoy it. I will post a follow up once I do receive and use it for a few days and let you all know the final results.

Timeline: Placed PO with Andrew on Monday (11/16). QC pics sent over Wednesday (11/18). Shipped Thursday (11/19)

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello and :welcome:

Great to hear. Look forward to your follow up.

instanoggy

Looking Around
7/6/13
Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading :wave-1:

The following link has new content
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745:welcome:

What a great read!! Thank you for that!

I feel even more confident after this read as the watch I purchased from Trusty is from ARF. As I mentioned in my post, this option was the most expensive on the site. I’m sure that’s for a reason - being most like a gen, best movements, material etc.

I’m even more excited to receive it!

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. Date font looks good compared to other ones I've seen. All the best.

instanoggy

Looking Around
7/6/13
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. Date font looks good compared to other ones I've seen. All the best.

Yea, I’m hoping to hear from you all on what you think about the QC pics. I’m still extremely new to the rep world so I’m just going by Andrew’s reputation at TrustyTime. Fingers crossed it’s as close to a gen as possible!

Last edited: