• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello iam RoniC

RoniC

Looking Around
16/11/20
Hello,
Iam RoniC. Im new. I hope to have a great time here and find nice informations or good discussions.
My homeland is germany. I read since a view weeks in this forum and i know some basic fakts from here. Some factorys where spezialized on serten reps and that here is a trustydealer list.
Since im from germany i need a dealer,,, trustydealer,,, that sends 1st to uk and from uk to germany becouse of german customs(zoll). I be very thankfull for some inspirations on a trustdealer on that.
Stay save Guys

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello,
Iam RoniC. Im new. I hope to have a great time here and find nice informations or good discussions.
My homeland is germany. I read since a view weeks in this forum and i know some basic fakts from here. Some factorys where spezialized on serten reps and that here is a trustydealer list.
Since im from germany i need a dealer,,, trustydealer,,, that sends 1st to uk and from uk to germany becouse of german customs(zoll). I be very thankfull for some inspirations on a trustdealer on that.
Stay save Guys

Hello and :welcome:

Contact some of the trusted dealers (TDs), they will tell you their best options for shipping to Germany. Find the TDs link top of page :D

Reactions: RoniC

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. There are some Trusted dealers that have an inventory in Europe that can deliver safely and quickly. All the best.

Reactions: RoniC