• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Germany

derfter

Horology Curious
4/11/20
First of all, congratulations to every American for your new president :D

Im a 26 year old male from Germany and decided to stop lurking and make an Account after several weeks. Ive owned many replica watches before, which I wouldnt even call replica anymore after discovering this forum. The most expensive one was like 100$? It was an AP Royal Oak, that I still wear from time to time. The quality is not terrible.
however, I made my first "real" replica purchase yesterday. I ordered a VSF hulk (my fav watch) from mirotime. Took some hesitation to pull the trigger, 470$ (400€) is a lot of money. But I’m sure i will enjoy the watch.
I paid with transferwise, so it will take like a week until my money arrives at Mirotime. And then another 2 weeks at least until I get the watch.
looking forward to it. Wishing you all a nice day !

Mestizaje

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
14/8/20
Australia
Welcome! It's an expensive habit for sure.

Just as an FYI, my first experience using Transferwise went pretty smoothly. Took about 48 hours to reach my TD. Hopefully yours gets there when the working week begins!

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Welcome mate :) hehe you will see how good the quality is of rhis high end reps ! When i came into this forum and bought the first two high end reps i never ever touched my Dh gate rep again ^^ it's a completly other level !!

Enjoy your stay here

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17

Im a 26 year old male from Germany and decided to stop lurking and make an Account after several weeks. Ive owned many replica watches before, which I wouldnt even call replica anymore after discovering this forum. The most expensive one was like 100$? It was an AP Royal Oak, that I still wear from time to time. The quality is not terrible.
however, I made my first "real" replica purchase yesterday. I ordered a VSF hulk (my fav watch) from mirotime. Took some hesitation to pull the trigger, 470$ (400€) is a lot of money. But I’m sure i will enjoy the watch.
I paid with transferwise, so it will take like a week until my money arrives at Mirotime. And then another 2 weeks at least until I get the watch.

Welcome Mate,

but why did you use a non TD when you lurked several weeks here around?

derfter

Horology Curious
4/11/20
Welcome Mate,

but why did you use a non TD when you lurked several weeks here around?

To be honest, it was the cheapest option. And mirotime is a TD on repgeek, also seems like a legit shop. I think I can trust him/them.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
To be honest, it was the cheapest option. And mirotime is a TD on repgeek, also seems like a legit shop. I think I can trust him/them.

Ok, thats sounds good. Do some reading here, if you choose a TD from here you will have assistance if something goes wrong (what normally wont happen)

Btw nice VSF Hulk you choosed :)

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16

Hello and :welcome:

Did you get your watch yet?