• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi I'm new in RWI, I need some help.

CaptArmando

Looking Around
29/10/20
Hello!!! I'm kinda new here in the forum and just started to like replica watches. I need some tips on buying my first replica watch overseas. I wanna ask is there any Malaysians here that have ordered replica watches and doesn't have any problems when shipping to Malaysia? I bought my first replica watch here in Malaysia but it was a japanese movement. I wanted to know is there anyone from Malaysia can help me purchase my first replica watch overseas. I thought of getting a Sub as my first. Can anyone help me? Thank you. :D

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello!!! I'm kinda new here in the forum and just started to like replica watches. I need some tips on buying my first replica watch overseas. I wanna ask is there any Malaysians here that have ordered replica watches and doesn't have any problems when shipping to Malaysia? I bought my first replica watch here in Malaysia but it was a japanese movement. I wanted to know is there anyone from Malaysia can help me purchase my first replica watch overseas. I thought of getting a Sub as my first. Can anyone help me? Thank you. :D

Hello and :welcome:

Hopefully, someone can answer the Malaysia question, I’m from Europe so don’t have answers for you on that. There’s members from all over the world and the TDs are very resourceful at getting watches to countries. :D Check out the Trusted Dealer (TD) section And maybe send emails to a few and they can tell you their experience.

Sub is a good choice. A few excellent models which you can read all about in the relevant threads.

Reactions: CaptArmando

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

I've bought from someone in Malaysia and received it in the US without any problems.

Reactions: CaptArmando