• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello RWI World!

WatchesJK

Horology Curious
24/10/20
CONUS
Well, here I am finally. I have been lurking on the forum for a while now, but never joined until now. I'm 19 and I'm a hobbyist watchmaker who's finally chosen to dabble in the dark side of the watch world. My main watchmaking experience is in the restoration of vintage gen watches. I have some experience in modifying reps, but I still have a lot to learn. So far I have a cheap Daytona rep that I somehow managed to fit a 7750 into, and I have another vintage Rolex rep on the way that I hope to post about soon. I look forward to learning here on the forum, and hopefully get some good feedback on my latest rep builds, and my adventures in the gen world.

TheChachi

10/9/18
Welcome! There are a lot of extremely knowledgeable people and amazing watchmakers that are a part of this forum. If you have a question, someone will be able to answer it.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. If you've not already done so visit the Tech Section for more information. All the best.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello and. :welcome:

Look forward to seeing some of your builds.
Cheers.