• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello ticking world!

SashaGromek

Horology Curious
21/10/20
Hello! Over the past two years I've ended up on this forum and each time got stuck reading interesting things about rep watches. Funny thing is that I'd google to buy genuine watches like Seikos, Max Bill etc but after getting caught up in the research would end up here. This time, it's to stay. Just placed my first order with jtime for a Submariner 116610 LN ZZF VR3135 V3. Hope to jump through all the ordering hoops like Payment and QC quick so I can start the patient wait for watch to arrive.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. The hardest hoop these days is the longer wait due to the COVID 19 pandemic. All the best.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello! Over the past two years I've ended up on this forum and each time got stuck reading interesting things about rep watches. Funny thing is that I'd google to buy genuine watches like Seikos, Max Bill etc but after getting caught up in the research would end up here. This time, it's to stay. Just placed my first order with jtime for a Submariner 116610 LN ZZF VR3135 V3. Hope to jump through all the ordering hoops like Payment and QC quick so I can start the patient wait for watch to arrive.

Hello and :welcome:

Great choice of Sub, hope to see pictures of it when it arrives.

All the best!! :D

SashaGromek

Horology Curious
21/10/20
@gilrob, beau7816 & scottiedog Thanks guys for the welcome! I sure am aware of the COVID delays after waiting for a pkg from Russia for 2.5 mo. Hope watch would be a bit faster. Will def. check out the link to content with helpful info. Been beefing up on rep. knowledge quite a bit lately. I'll post the QC and actual pics as this rep. buy adventure continues.