• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello everyone!

larryinsg

Looking Around
13/10/19
I've been a long-time lurker but never got a chance to say hello! I've been really impressed with all the hard work everyone has been putting into sharing wealth of information & knowledge. Really grateful about that!

After lurking for over a year, I finally pulled a trigger on an OP39 from PureTime. Looking forward to being more engaged in the community and hopefully contributing useful content to share with you all. Cheers!

Reactions: EuroTime25

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. The Rolex Oyster Perpetual replica is a good starter watch with it's clean and simple design. All the best.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
I finally pulled a trigger on an OP39 from PureTime. Looking forward to being more engaged in the community and hopefully contributing useful content to share with you all. Cheers!

:byebye: You could post your QC pictures for us to enjoy, if you've accepted them? :D

larryinsg

Looking Around
13/10/19
Thanks everyone! I haven't received QC yet, but when I do I will definitely post here and seek your expert assistance :)

Cheers!