• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello RWI!

nizfiz

Looking Around
18/10/20
I've been talking watches with a friend for a while. He's got a gen submariner, and he actually put me onto this community via reddit. He knows I'm the deep dive into a new interest type, so I'm hoping to learn a lot and eventually order my first rep (and his too!) I don't think my tastes are original by any means, but I'd really like a high quality speedmaster moonwatch, a black bezel and face sub, a longines big eye or IWC Spitfire MKF, and an AP 15202. Thanks for having me!

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
:welcome:

Good to see you here. Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. Contact a moderator to help you fix your Multi Account status;). All the best.

Scroats

Looking Around
21/10/20
Hi there. I’m new here too. Going to do a lot of reading here but looking to make a first purchase soon.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hi there. I’m new here too. Going to do a lot of reading here but looking to make a first purchase soon.

Hello and :welcome:

Look forward to you posting more. make sure you post pictures :thumbsup:

Last edited: