• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from Canada

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in and say hello. Found this site after starting a search for a rep Daytona. I've worn a gen 1978 Datejust for a couple of decades. I tried on the blue/brown Daytona last time I was in for service, and love the look of it. Not the 90k CDN price tag, lol! If anyone has any advice on the best rep for this Daytona, I'm all ears. The Noob version seems to be leading the way. Just seems like all the talk is about white or black dials here on the site. See my avatar for what I'm after.

I've done a lot of reading here in the past couple of days, and will keep researching. I actually found the fake JTime site first, and this place steered me in the right direction.

Any TDs that are better than others for shipping to Canada? I'm leaning towards JTime after reading their reviews and seeing QC pics from other members.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hello.

Good to see you here. Theres a ton of posts on Daytonas in the Rolex section, you can also look in M2M Sales to see some exceptional examples, some of which have been modded with gen parts.
You couldnt be in a better place to learn... :welcome:

Last edited:

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
Thanks! I've read the 60 page thread on Daytonas, it really helped educate me. Your posts as well, much appreciated.

Off to M2M...

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
One literally just posted in M2M too.... 116520 (its often good to use the Rolex Model numbers too, instead of generic "Daytona".

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Connect with [mention]Marvellous [/mention] for Daytona. See TD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk