• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Masssive question

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I did spell WEAR incorrectly. Well spotted. I think I was just too excited to post that message after reading tons and tons of posts on here over the past few months. It wasn’t a flex btw, I was being honest about the watches I have already and the reasons for wanting a rep. I usually do wear my watches when I travel but I’m going somewhere I don’t want to take them. Plus, I want a certain, other watch and I‘ve been wondering why I would bother lately as these reps seem to be high quality and the cost of gens is obsurd. I just wanted to be honest and say what I’ve noticed in a lot of the posts. Arrogant, patronizing, pricks. It really put me off. That is all.
Ok, so just spit it out....what model are you asking about? Agreed the cost of alot of the genuines have gotten to the point of stupid. No way a non precious metals watch is worth over 10k, period.

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
Let me guess multiple accounts from previously banned member. And to answer your question yes I am a arrogant wanky cunt... as are alot of us I'm sure in your eyes since we don't want to do your research and tell you which sub we think is the best.... I still prefer Quiznos.
Quiznos?!
Schlotzsky's is better by miles

Reactions: Rx4Time

Littlewonder

Horology Curious
11/10/20
I really want the Blue GV Milgauss but at nearly $10k I would rather a solid rep. But I like the heft of the original. I imagine reps to have flimsy bracelets. I imagined asking that on here to an array of “fuck off newbie we aren’t doing your research for you”

Littlewonder

Horology Curious
11/10/20
Let me guess multiple accounts from previously banned member. And to answer your question yes I am a arrogant wanky cunt... as are alot of us I'm sure in your eyes since we don't want to do your research and tell you which sub we think is the best.... I still prefer Quiznos.

And you.... who said anything about a sub? I know exactly what you are just by that comment. Fucking people that want the sub....

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
I imagined asking that on here to an array of “fuck off newbie we aren’t doing your research for you”

No, no, that comes later.

Check out the sticky I mentioned and find who makes the best version of the model you are looking for. If it's on that list then the bracelet is fine... hell, even if it's not on the list the bracelet is probably fine. I have a crap rep of that watch that I picked up as a "try before you buy" and even it's bracelet is decent.

Before you order, read the sticky on how to order and what to expect, then buy from a TD. If you do that you'll probably be a happy customer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

Check out the sticky I mentioned and find who makes the best version of the model you are looking for. If it's on that list then the bracelet is fine... hell, even if it's not on the list the bracelet is probably fine. I have a crap rep of that watch that I picked up as a "try before you buy" and even it's bracelet is decent.

Before you order, read the sticky on how to order and what to expect, then buy from a TD. If you do that you'll probably be a happy customer.

Nah, op seems too bitter to be a "happy" customer.

Littlewonder

Horology Curious
11/10/20

Gotchya thanks for the help Bill. I will do just that I appreciate the info. You probably saved me from buying a shitter. Sorry I called u a cunt by the way

Littlewonder

Horology Curious
11/10/20
???? I have a 16610 rep specifically for holidays etc where I’m less bothered

Strong opening statement regarding the regular members. All mostly extremely knowledgeable/helpful as long as not asking stupid questions (“who does the best rep”) and being courteous for expert insight

Am sure this thread will go marvellously

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

???? I’m sure I’m gonna make a lot of friends here

Littlewonder

Horology Curious
11/10/20
???? I have a 16610 rep specifically for holidays etc where I’m less bothered

Strong opening statement regarding the regular members. All mostly extremely knowledgeable/helpful as long as not asking stupid questions (“who does the best rep”) and being courteous for expert insight

Am sure this thread will go marvellously

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

???? I’m sure I’ll be an instant hit

Littlewonder

Horology Curious
11/10/20
Foozoo does post a lot, agreed.

Great flex BTW. I didn't realise you were allowed to flex with the less desirable, cheap Gens.

If I wanted to ‘flex’ I would’ve lied about the watches I have.... I listed the watches I had....and desirability ain’t a universal thing is it? If they’re less desirable to you because they are not the most expensive out of the bunch..... well....

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
The problem with being a cunt on arrival at the forum is that the cunts already here don’t get a chance to formulate the opinion, over time, that you’re a cunt. Which takes all the fun out of it. Which makes you look like a cunt who’s also no fun. And a cunt that’s no fun is a useless cunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: YellowFin

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: YellowFin

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
do some reading and stop calling people names

which model you want us to spoon feed btw ?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
And you.... who said anything about a sub? I know exactly what you are just by that comment. Fucking people that want the sub....

It's an inside joke here....who has the best sub. We are not a help desk and the question gets annoying because it's asked all too much. Yours is a variance of it. You want a milgauss? There's only one maker which has a true green sapphire, the rest are rubbish with a green AR coating that looks milky and is an instant tell. Use the search function to figure out which one and then we can discuss the pros and cons. If you weren't throwing such attitude I'd spoon feed you more info.

Reactions: Raddave

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
It's an inside joke here....who has the best sub. We are not a help desk and the question gets annoying because it's asked all too much. Yours is a variance of it. You want a milgauss? There's only one maker which has a true green sapphire, the rest are rubbish with a green AR coating that looks milky and is an instant tell. Use the search function to figure out which one and then we can discuss the pros and cons. If you weren't throwing such attitude I'd spoon feed you more info.

Theres a Milgauss with true green sapphire... Sheeeet. I got some reading to do now, thanks.

Reactions: Rx4Time

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Do you know what would be good OP? When your get your watch, some side by side photos with the Gen would be great. You're blatantly a cunt too so I think you'll fit in well here. This photo comparison could be your first awesome contribution :thumbsup:

Reactions: stufuse

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hey I’m just about to order a rep watch. I own a Rolex Milgauss, Rolex Datejust, Omega Aqua Terra and a Tudor diamond Glamour....all genuine. I’ve been wanting a rep for a while to where when I travel. The thing that has put me off since reading a lot of posts from this community...is the people....is everybody on here arrogant, wanky cunts? Or is it just the people who tend to post a lot?

:ttiwwop:

Id really love to see a few pictures of all your watches sat together with each other ... would be truely awesome. Cheers.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Just ignore the troll guys.