• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Masssive question

Littlewonder

Horology Curious
11/10/20
Hey I’m just about to order a rep watch. I own a Rolex Milgauss, Rolex Datejust, Omega Aqua Terra and a Tudor diamond Glamour....all genuine. I’ve been wanting a rep for a while to where when I travel. The thing that has put me off since reading a lot of posts from this community...is the people....is everybody on here arrogant, wanky cunts? Or is it just the people who tend to post a lot?

chicago83

Known Member
19/1/09
you own all those gens..but want a rep to WEAR when you travel??? i wear all my gens when i travel...

watchoself

3/6/20
UK
???? I have a 16610 rep specifically for holidays etc where I’m less bothered

Strong opening statement regarding the regular members. All mostly extremely knowledgeable/helpful as long as not asking stupid questions (“who does the best rep”) and being courteous for expert insight

Am sure this thread will go marvellously

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: YellowFin

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Everyone is a Cunt in here. Anyway as a member above me posted who makes the best rep asking for a friend? He is a cunt too. P.s I have many Gens Casio Seiko Swatch even Motorola.

Reactions: YellowFin

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Hey I’m just about to order a rep watch. I own a Rolex Milgauss, Rolex Datejust, Omega Aqua Terra and a Tudor diamond Glamour....all genuine. I’ve been wanting a rep for a while to where when I travel. The thing that has put me off since reading a lot of posts from this community...is the people....is everybody on here arrogant, wanky cunts? Or is it just the people who tend to post a lot?

Foozoo does post a lot, agreed.

Great flex BTW. I didn't realise you were allowed to flex with the less desirable, cheap Gens.

Balok

Supporter
Certified
4/9/17
The Fesarius

What does all of us being “arrogant, wanker cunts” have to do with you buying a rep for when you travel? Are we invited along on the trip?

Reactions: tripdog and Glaude

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Great flex BTW. I didn't realise you were allowed to flex with the less desirable, cheap Gens.

BROOOOOOO

tenor.gif

I need this made into a quote or inspirational picture for my wallpaper.

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Let me guess multiple accounts from previously banned member. And to answer your question yes I am a arrogant wanky cunt... as are alot of us I'm sure in your eyes since we don't want to do your research and tell you which sub we think is the best.... I still prefer Quiznos.

Reactions: kavorca1

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
No not only the big poster, even the people freshly joined with gens collection are like that ...

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
Not just arrogant but an arrogant grammar nazi as well... I'm sure you meant "to WEAR when I travel" but hey big roller I'm sure basic grammar and spelling aren't really necessary in your high roller occupation.

Nice emphasis in your title with the use of,not the customary 2 S spelling, but a whopping 3... amazing. You might fit in fine over on Reddit but we demand a special kind of wanky cunt if you want to join here... particularly the kind that understands basic grammar.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Trowt and chicago83

Littlewonder

Horology Curious
11/10/20
I did spell WEAR incorrectly. Well spotted. I think I was just too excited to post that message after reading tons and tons of posts on here over the past few months. It wasn’t a flex btw, I was being honest about the watches I have already and the reasons for wanting a rep. I usually do wear my watches when I travel but I’m going somewhere I don’t want to take them. Plus, I want a certain, other watch and I‘ve been wondering why I would bother lately as these reps seem to be high quality and the cost of gens is obsurd. I just wanted to be honest and say what I’ve noticed in a lot of the posts. Arrogant, patronizing, pricks. It really put me off. That is all.