• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Masssive question

Littlewonder

Horology Curious
11/10/20
Do you know what would be good OP? When your get your watch, some side by side photos with the Gen would be great. You're blatantly a cunt too so I think you'll fit in well here. This photo comparison could be your first awesome contribution :thumbsup:

Ironically I’ve been given some good info here after my outburst. Enough info to make me realize that the green crystal is not yet up to scratch and to rethink my order into probably a seamaster so I don’t think I’m gonna be able to do the side by side.... I have the white dial gen anyhow.....

Littlewonder

Horology Curious
11/10/20
It's an inside joke here....who has the best sub. We are not a help desk and the question gets annoying because it's asked all too much. Yours is a variance of it. You want a milgauss? There's only one maker which has a true green sapphire, the rest are rubbish with a green AR coating that looks milky and is an instant tell. Use the search function to figure out which one and then we can discuss the pros and cons. If you weren't throwing such attitude I'd spoon feed you more info.

Nice one. I saw that one with the green crystal but also saw that even that looked a bit off.....