No announcement yet.

Masssive question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me guess multiple accounts from previously banned member. And to answer your question yes I am a arrogant wanky cunt... as are alot of us I'm sure in your eyes since we don't want to do your research and tell you which sub we think is the best.... I still prefer Quiznos.
    My wish list:
    Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

No not only the big poster, even the people freshly joined with gens collection are like that ...

Comment

Not just arrogant but an arrogant grammar nazi as well... I'm sure you meant "to WEAR when I travel" but hey big roller I'm sure basic grammar and spelling aren't really necessary in your high roller occupation.

Nice emphasis in your title with the use of,not the customary 2 S spelling, but a whopping 3... amazing. You might fit in fine over on Reddit but we demand a special kind of wanky cunt if you want to join here... particularly the kind that understands basic grammar.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Littlewonder View Post
          I did spell WEAR incorrectly. Well spotted. I think I was just too excited to post that message after reading tons and tons of posts on here over the past few months. It wasn’t a flex btw, I was being honest about the watches I have already and the reasons for wanting a rep. I usually do wear my watches when I travel but I’m going somewhere I don’t want to take them. Plus, I want a certain, other watch and I‘ve been wondering why I would bother lately as these reps seem to be high quality and the cost of gens is obsurd. I just wanted to be honest and say what I’ve noticed in a lot of the posts. Arrogant, patronizing, pricks. It really put me off. That is all.
          Ok, so just spit it out....what model are you asking about? Agreed the cost of alot of the genuines have gotten to the point of stupid. No way a non precious metals watch is worth over 10k, period.
          My wish list:

Comment

Originally posted by Rx4Time View Post
            Let me guess multiple accounts from previously banned member. And to answer your question yes I am a arrogant wanky cunt... as are alot of us I'm sure in your eyes since we don't want to do your research and tell you which sub we think is the best.... I still prefer Quiznos.
            Quiznos?!
            Schlotzsky's is better by miles

Comment

I imagined asking that on here to an array of “fuck off newbie we aren’t doing your research for you”
              No, no, that comes later.

Check out the sticky I mentioned and find who makes the best version of the model you are looking for. If it's on that list then the bracelet is fine... hell, even if it's not on the list the bracelet is probably fine. I have a crap rep of that watch that I picked up as a "try before you buy" and even it's bracelet is decent.

Before you order, read the sticky on how to order and what to expect, then buy from a TD. If you do that you'll probably be a happy customer.

Last edited by Bill_C; 12-10-20, 05:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill_C View Post

No, no, that comes later.

Check out the sticky I mentioned and find who makes the best version of the model you are looking for. If it's on that list then the bracelet is fine... hell, even if it's not on the list the bracelet is probably fine. I have a crap rep of that watch that I picked up as a "try before you buy" and even it's bracelet is decent.

Before you order, read the sticky on how to order and what to expect, then buy from a TD. If you do that you'll probably be a happy customer.

Nah, op seems too bitter to be a "happy" customer.

Comment

The problem with being a cunt on arrival at the forum is that the cunts already here don’t get a chance to formulate the opinion, over time, that you’re a cunt. Which takes all the fun out of it. Which makes you look like a cunt who’s also no fun. And a cunt that’s no fun is a useless cunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  My FrankenSub Collection
                  My Sub Collection
                  My 1675 Adventure

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

do some reading and stop calling people names

which model you want us to spoon feed btw ?

Comment

And you.... who said anything about a sub? I know exactly what you are just by that comment. Fucking people that want the sub....
                        It's an inside joke here....who has the best sub. We are not a help desk and the question gets annoying because it's asked all too much. Yours is a variance of it. You want a milgauss? There's only one maker which has a true green sapphire, the rest are rubbish with a green AR coating that looks milky and is an instant tell. Use the search function to figure out which one and then we can discuss the pros and cons. If you weren't throwing such attitude I'd spoon feed you more info.
                        My wish list:

Comment

Originally posted by Rx4Time View Post

It's an inside joke here....who has the best sub. We are not a help desk and the question gets annoying because it's asked all too much. Yours is a variance of it. You want a milgauss? There's only one maker which has a true green sapphire, the rest are rubbish with a green AR coating that looks milky and is an instant tell. Use the search function to figure out which one and then we can discuss the pros and cons. If you weren't throwing such attitude I'd spoon feed you more info.
                          Theres a Milgauss with true green sapphire... Sheeeet. I got some reading to do now, thanks.

Comment

Do you know what would be good OP? When your get your watch, some side by side photos with the Gen would be great. You're blatantly a cunt too so I think you'll fit in well here. This photo comparison could be your first awesome contribution
                            Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Hey I’m just about to order a rep watch. I own a Rolex Milgauss, Rolex Datejust, Omega Aqua Terra and a Tudor diamond Glamour....all genuine. I’ve been wanting a rep for a while to where when I travel. The thing that has put me off since reading a lot of posts from this community...is the people....is everybody on here arrogant, wanky cunts? Or is it just the people who tend to post a lot?

Id really love to see a few pictures of all your watches sat together with each other ... would be truely awesome. Cheers.

Comment

Just ignore the troll guys.

************************************************** ********
                                People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                                ************************************************** *************
                                hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                                ************************************************** ********
                                When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
                                X