• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello everyone

bgurnick

Looking Around
28/8/20
New to this community. Just placed an order with Puretime. How long generally does processing of the orders take?

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Congrats on joining and pulling the trigger. I have bought many times with PureTime and they usually acknowledge the order and payment very quickly (typically within a day or 2). It could take longer to get your QC photos depending on your particular model’s availability. I have had experience from 3 days, to 3 weeks to get the initial set of QC photos.

It would be good to use the time to read up on typical QC issues with your particular factory/model on various forums. I found plenty of QC threads over on the r/RepTime subreddit. While they usually do a good job to screen out obvious flaws, you still want to look carefully to be sure there isn’t anything that bother you. If in doubt, you can ask them to take additional photos to see if the issue is really there or just due to angles/lighting effects.

Hope this helps!