• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Titan Black Rolex

unclebg

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
22/9/20
Hi everyone I'm new here. I've bought a few replicas over the years and now I'm wondering if anyone has any idea where/if I can source any replica all black limited edition customised Rolex watches as produced by https://titanblack.co.uk/collection/rolex ?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. The only customized looking replica Rolex I've seen were on DHGate and Ali Express, but those are usually lower quality replicas. That's an interesting website you referenced, they look like they do quality work. Perhaps you can ask them if they work on replica Rolex models, if so you can send them a decent replica to work with. Another option is to ask a RWI modder/watchmaker if they can do a custom job for you. All the best.

unclebg

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
22/9/20
Hi gilrob and thanks for getting back to me. It's highly unlikely that Titan Black would entertain replicas. Have you seen their prices! They only work with genuine Rolexes and then add a fair amount for the work that they do. Each watch is produced in limited numbers.
Tanks for suggesting I approach a RWI model/watchmaker to see if they can do a custom job. Great idea
Take care. J