• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Turkey

GHosTFaCeKiLLa

Looking Around
19/9/20
Turkey
Hello, I am a newbie and just started exploring the forum. There is a ton f information here so I'll start reading. One question I do have is, I am trying to follow a link inthe page "Noob Guide to RWI" which says "Beginner’s Guide on how to find the Best Replica" but it gives me an error saying: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Can someone explaing me why?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I wonder if it's a migration issue. The website was hacked a while ago and moved onto a different server and I think some of the links are dodgy. Maybe that's why. Glaude might be able to tell you.

Anyway, welcome!

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi,
I've answered the Help Desk ticket you opened about this issue but you haven't checked my answer it seems

Can you post the link you are trying to follow and the page where you got it please ?

Thanks

GHosTFaCeKiLLa

Looking Around
19/9/20
Turkey
Hi Glaude I don't remember opening a Help Desk ticket, however I think it was under one of the older noob guide posts and the link provided redirected to a totally different page. Anyways I am getting more oriented to the site design and am able to navigate to the correct articles as of now. Thank you for your answer. See you guys around :D

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi Glaude I don't remember opening a Help Desk ticket, however I think it was under one of the older noob guide posts and the link provided redirected to a totally different page. Anyways I am getting more oriented to the site design and am able to navigate to the correct articles as of now. Thank you for your answer. See you guys around :D

I could be completely wrong, however a very similar issue has been raised in a recent help desk ticket

If you can give me the page in question, I'll see about fixing them for future newbies :)

Reactions: GHosTFaCeKiLLa

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...bers-read-here

In this page when you click the following link it says you are not authorized to see this page.
How to purchase your first replica

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/233990-guide-how-to-purchase-your-first-rep

That link is now fixed, thanks for the report

Glaude As I am wandering through pages this looks like a more prevalent problem than it first seemed. Some, well most of the older sticky posts' links are either totally broken or redirect to irrelevant posts. Just letting you know, check some of the links in this post as an example:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...itution-of-rwi

Yes, due to the migration from one forum software to another, a lot of link have gone missing, they need fixing, but it's a big task unfortunately I haven't got all the time to do it yet