• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My second Rep purchase with another TD, Trustytime!

Ikyusi68

Horology Curious
27/7/20
Today, I just confirmed that my second Rep purchase, this time with Trusty had been OK'd by my bank! Andrew sent me an email informing me of what I should be expecting next. I will be posting updates about my Journey in owning a beautiful timepiece!

Ikyusi68

Horology Curious
27/7/20
I don't owe anyone an explanation as to why I am updating and posting pictures of my first purchase here. I am just excited, that's all! Look away if you're being bothered by my enthusiasm. You don't need to be rude...

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Cool your jets turbo...it's good to be excited about your new watch, I for one also chose Andrew for my purchases but there is a section here ( eyecandy and wristshots) where you could post pics of your new beauty and show it off,

Reactions: Ikyusi68

Ikyusi68

Horology Curious
27/7/20
I don't know why anyone would be bothered by someone's excitement. I was merely announcing to the community that I just made a second purchase after so much trouble with my financial institution. I was happy to know that my purchase transaction with Andrew came thru. Purchasing these merchandise is a bit of a problem with some financial institutions, which makes wary people like me who are new to this Rep world become hesitant. Some can call me crazy but I just made my second purchase without even getting any QC photos fron the first one. All I know is they are TDs and I trust them because this community says so! So if I am not obliging anyone other than the people who I am dealing with, they shouldn't be bothered and bully me for merely expressing myself here. I know where to post pictures or where to go if problem arises in this forum. I just didn't know that I cannot post or announce a purchase here.