• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I fucked Tuckers girl, she was a good lay, what a hore!! shes just like Tucker the mother Fucker!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Tucker WTF did you do ? This guy is obviously the victim here! LOL

According to what this guy shared with me in PMs I apparently was beaten by my father (and anally raped) and I never got to breast feed with my mother. He's a little more graphic than that but it usually has something to do with dicks and an anus. This guy is a repeat offender. He shows back up on the forum with sock accounts and then goes on these rants. It's my opinion that they are alcohol or drug fueled since they are profane and don't make much sense. Can you imagine having a transaction with this guy that doesn't go well?
In this particular case he started badmouthing OCCB2 in a sales thread, who was handling a Help Desk ticket and working out a dispute between two members. He told OCCB to mind his own business. I called him a "moron" for attacking OCCB (who is volunteering his time) and he went ballistic. I always deserve a good cussing but OCCB2 does not.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Jeez.. this guy is fucking gone in the head. Either very deranged or schizo.. needs to get his life in order

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Typical “Florida Man”, he keeps coming back like a bad smell - he was InterestingMember, Timetogo, JoeLow (his real name), Givemeawatch, now TuckertheFucker. Too much time on his hands, I guess his Miami design business isn’t panning out :(

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I DONT GIVE A SHIT BUT HEAR ME OUT I AM SHUTTING THIS SHIT HOLE OF A PLACE DOWN YOU ASSHOLES ARE GOING TO CRY YOUR LITTLE HEARTS AWAY!!
Lawdy, he's a feisty one
e96ec33e876faf11a5a86535ca00aa34.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Taz71

IMX123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/7/20
Oooh!!!.........................it seems this Forum is gong to be much more entertaining than I had originally thought!!!

IMX123

14/7/20
Oooh!!!.........................it seems this Forum is gong to be much more entertaining than I had originally thought!!!

Do you get many bitching bitches like him come on to brighten up a dreary night at work or have I just dropped on lucky??

tlabowski01

Known Member
Supporter
4/9/19
Do you get many bitching bitches like him come on to brighten up a dreary night at work or have I just dropped on lucky??

Lol are you replying to your own post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'm guessing he likes to talk to himself.... Easiest way to up the post count so you can post a sale.

Reactions: KushBandit

IMX123

14/7/20
Lol are you replying to your own post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would appear that I was. Thank you for pointing it out, have to say that in my defence I am just coming to the end of my third 14 hour night shift....however I remain guilty as charged. :eek::(:eek:

Reactions: cpd2186

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
It would appear that I was. Thank you for pointing it out, have to say that in my defence I am just coming to the end of my third 14 hour night shift....however I remain guilty as charged. :eek::(:eek:

Read through the brig. There are some entertaining, bizarre, plot-twisting, feel-good threads

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
A bit harsh??

not really when you look at the number of issues that the poor moderators had to deal with recently. Unfortunately with the rise of COVID, there's scammers coming out of the woodwork, and not only here is this an issue. As said look in the brig, and look at some of the ones that are on hold currently in the sales section and you'll see the root of my skepticism. Not accusing you of anything or saying that is your intention. Enjoy the forum! Soak up the knowledge, enjoy the culture, learn the terminology, pick up a beautiful timepiece or two and you'll fit right in.... enjoy!

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
So based on the title of this thread it sounds like you fvcked both tucker and his girl. Is that accurate?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Don't put yourself down. I think you look stunning with that lipstick. And hello to you too, how you doing :bleh:

I’m doing pretty well, but I am feeling a little under appreciated and used.....like a piece of meat.

Reactions: cpd2186