• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I fucked Tuckers girl, she was a good lay, what a hore!! shes just like Tucker the mother Fucker!

TuckertheFucker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/7/20
I am Tuckers Favorite Noobie He loves Newbies for all of you newbies that are new anyways take my advise this faget asshole is nothing but a bully and he loves to put people down and toss them in the brig what a Dragqueen what an asshole of a person, but as i got scammed here before, and i am for sure going to shut this place down since there are members who steal peoples hard earn money. the federal Government and FTC will put a stop to these assholes, and I mean a bunch of them that are dishonest members here. so if you get to read this Tucker your one of the scammers here.

Reactions: Rustyrandy

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Raddave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tlabowski01

Known Member
4/9/19
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TuckertheFucker

Banned
17/7/20
NOT AT ALL BITCH i AM BORED I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY CUNT!!!!

TuckertheFucker

Banned
17/7/20
kUSHBANDIT ANOTHER FAG i BET YOU HAD BURT RENOLDS STICK IT UP YOUR A HOLE LOL

TuckertheFucker

Banned
17/7/20
WERE IS THIS LAME ASS HOLE OCCB2 WHO DOES NOTHING BUT SCAM PEOPLE OF THERE MONEY HIM AND HIS POSSY FRIENDS

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
kUSHBANDIT ANOTHER FAG i BET YOU HAD BURT RENOLDS STICK IT UP YOUR A HOLE LOL

Not only do you have difficulty spelling properly, but you also have nothing better to do with your time but obsess over Tucker lmao. What's with your homo-erotic fantasies? You can come out of the closet here lol

Ohhh no, the FTC and Federal Government? What ever will we do?

TuckertheFucker

Banned
17/7/20
I DONT GIVE A SHIT BUT HEAR ME OUT I AM SHUTTING THIS SHIT HOLE OF A PLACE DOWN YOU ASSHOLES ARE GOING TO CRY YOUR LITTLE HEARTS AWAY!!

TuckertheFucker

Banned
17/7/20
Its gonna happen when i put up a nice shunk of cash to any hacker that will do the job Burt reynolds lover.