• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy to finally join the forum

gopro101

Looking Around
8/7/19
Was a lurker and then an owner of a few reps thru the subreddit r/reptime. The sub is ehhh, coming here i was like "holy shit they have their game together". The wealth of information here is amazing and it seems like a fun place to have convos and talk about a passion of mine (and all of y'alls as well). Glad I committed to the forum. Owner a royal oak offshore in forged carbon, sold that baby on r/reptimebst, got an Explorer II with a CHS 2813 that's insane for its value, looking to buy another watch, have my eye on the Glashutte Green dress watch but I might definitely be swayed to something else.

Reactions: Mille Voci

Mille Voci

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/7/20
Italy
Was a lurker and then an owner of a few reps thru the subreddit r/reptime. The sub is ehhh, coming here i was like "holy shit they have their game together". The wealth of information here is amazing and it seems like a fun place to have convos and talk about a passion of mine (and all of y'alls as well). Glad I committed to the forum. Owner a royal oak offshore in forged carbon, sold that baby on r/reptimebst, got an Explorer II with a CHS 2813 that's insane for its value, looking to buy another watch, have my eye on the Glashutte Green dress watch but I might definitely be swayed to something else.

Welcome!

I have my eyes on the Glashutte Senator Sixties with green dial too!
I think is an amazing watch