• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi Everyone

FrostyCosmonaut

Looking Around
10/7/20
Hi Everyone!

Longtime lurker, first time poster. I've been lurking here on RWI and r/RepTime for quite some time while mulling over my watch situation. I had some troubling financial times about a year and a half ago which required me to sell off the vast majority of my collection, leaving me with a few sentimental pieces. Some time now removed from that, and I've had the itch to start replacing some of what I had lost, but I would rather go down the rep route after spending the time reading about some of the higher-end replicas (especially in the case of hard to find/purchase/afford models).

Anyway, I'm happy to start contributing to the rep community as a whole and I'm excited to learn even more about watches!

In case anyone is curious, I've been specifically looking at a Cartier Santos as my first rep. I've always loved the design, and seeing some recent posts on it have steered me in that direction. Some others I'm interested in are the Explorer II (I wish the 40mm was still made), Explorer I, BB58, DJ Wimbledon, Aqua Terra, SMP 300.

In short, thanks to everyone for making this community available! :)

Reactions: Kalev007