• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hiya!

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Hello RWI Members and readers!

I am newly (re)introduced, once again, to this forum. I had a brief period some years ago as a reader, after a friend of mine showed a replica to me and told me about this site.

I've been fascinated by watches for a little over a decade, and I've got 3 low range and 2 mid-range gen watches as well as a PAM111 replica. In recent time, I've realised that I deserve to gift myself a nice watch when I hit even numbers next time. Until that happy day, I want to get to know a few more watches in first person before making my decision. It has varied from PAM111, various different Omegas (especially Speedmaster tho), Ulusse Nardin, Jaeger Lecoultre and IWC. So, a lot of watches I really do like, and a few years to work up my apetite, and trying out some replicas meanwhile.

I really appreciate what all you are doing, if it's contributing by extensive comparisons, acting middle hand for a trade or quality check or so much more. And I hope to get acquainted with you guys and gals, and will be happy to contribute with comparison's, feedback or anything that where I could help out.

All the best
Wacht

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading :wave-1:

The following link has new content
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745:welcome:

Thanks, truly great reading!
I understand you couldn't cover all factories, but I've got a question regarding a specific factory.

I've come across some reps named V6F (as seen in your guide), do they have anything to do with V7F? I've also seen V6 being recommended, that the same as V6F? Let me know if your linked thread is the place to ask these kinds of questions!

GregB

Known Member
25/1/20
Canada, eh!
acting middle hand for a trade or quality check
Hello and welcome to RWI. Just to clarify, RWI does not sell anything or act as a 'middle hand' in any transaction that a member engages in. Also, posting QC (Quality Control) pics is not allowed. These are intended for you alone and not for general publication and commenting. Having said that, if you do get stuck during a purchase and you've done your homework, I would ask a forum moderator if it would be Ok to post one pic that highlights the issue at hand along with your concern. Chances are they would allow it. It's entirely up to them.

All the best!

Last edited:

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Hello and welcome to RWI. Just to clarify, RWI does not sell anything or act as a 'middle hand' in any transaction that a member engages in. Also, posting QC (Quality Control) pics is not allowed. These are intended for you alone and not for general publication and commenting. Having said that, if you do get stuck during a purchase and you've done your homework, I would ask a forum moderator if it would be Ok to post one pic that highlights the issue at hand along with your concern. Chances are they would allow it. It's entirely up to them.

All the best!

Hi, and thanks.

Yes, I wasn't intentionally referring to rwi as that the forum would act as middle man but more as in that some members have stepped in and facilitated or helped out in deals as a third party or experienced reviewer. Anyways, good to get that covered and some more insight as towards how one could proceed if needed! I do hope that my ongoing purchase won't have to go through such extensive qc, but I appreciate the pointers.

Nice to e-meet you
Wacht