Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from USA

Hello everyone,

About a year ago I fell down the rabbit hole of watch collecting and we all can agree how expensive of a hobby it can be.

Just three weeks ago, I stumbled across r/reptime and soon I found myself entering another world of replica watches.
    I still have a lot to learn and I just wanted to say thank you for all the knowledge shared on this forum in advance.

I also am interested in possibly starting a long-term project of frankenwatches.

Currently I am eyeing Vacheron Constantine Overseas 2000V XF (Such an amazing sunburst dial)
    Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711 ppf v3 white (Still blown away by how close it is to gen)

Are there any watches you guys like to recommend that are excellent models for frankenwatches? (Preferably 40mm under in case diameter)

Thanks for taking the time to read this post!

Have a great day.

-Carobchip

Welcome to RWI. Frankening a Patek Philippe Nautilus will be expensive because of the scarcity of the parts. On the other hand Rolex DateJust and Submariner model parts are more plentiful and less expensive. You decide on what you can afford.. All the best in your endeavors.

Comment

Welcome to the Darkside

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post
        Welcome to RWI. Frankening a Patek Philippe Nautilus will be expensive because of the scarcity of the parts. On the other hand Rolex DateJust and Submariner model parts are more plentiful and less expensive. You decide on what you can afford.. All the best in your endeavors.
        Thank you, I'll make sure to look into the cost of individual parts! Seems like the Submariner would be a good option as well.

Comment

Rolex Panda Daytona-C

Comment

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading

The following link has new content
            https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbowkin View Post
              Rolex Panda Daytona-C
              Definitely a watch to consider. Appreciate the input!

Comment

Originally posted by beau7816 View Post
                Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading

The following link has new content
                https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745
                Wow, thanks for the detailed list. Oh what a happy dilemma to have haha.

Edit: I'm especially loving the how you categotized by factories and best models per brand of that specific factory.

Thanks for all your hard work once again.
                Last edited by carobchip; 30-06-20, 19:48.

Comment

Working...
                X