• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from Estonia

marps1337

Horology Curious
23/5/20
Estonia
Hola fellas just found this site like a couple of hours ago, been scrollin' and surfin' around this forum and genuinely speaking i'm impressed and happy that I've found this forum. I've always had a thing for watches, owned a RM and a big bang Hublot (Both from AliExp :D). Today I thought that I might need a new watch and luckily, thanks to this forum, I think i'm going to buy the submariner ZZF 116610 LN. I did quickly read the topic for the newcomers here and there but, did I understand correctly that pretty much I have to PM some1 who is a TD? // Gonna search about this more thoroughly l8r.

Anyways, stay safe and be cool
cu l8r

TheDarkWright

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/4/20
England
Welcome mate! You'll find their watches on the websites, and can go from there with quality control (QC) emails and communication. Enjoy!

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Hola fellas just found this site like a couple of hours ago, been scrollin' and surfin' around this forum and genuinely speaking i'm impressed and happy that I've found this forum. I've always had a thing for watches, owned a RM and a big bang Hublot (Both from AliExp :D). Today I thought that I might need a new watch and luckily, thanks to this forum, I think i'm going to buy the submariner ZZF 116610 LN. I did quickly read the topic for the newcomers here and there but, did I understand correctly that pretty much I have to PM some1 who is a TD? // Gonna search about this more thoroughly l8r.

Anyways, stay safe and be cool
cu l8r

Welcome ZZF is a great choice.

I have two of them the LN V2 date and no date. Took the last pic specially for you today morning you might recognise something familiar on the photo ;)

IMG-1801.jpg

IMG-2147.jpg

IMG-2333.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: marps1337