• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Excited to be a part of this community!

NaViSlick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/20
Hey y'all. I'm a massive watch enthusiast and have been fascinated by the world of replicas for many years now, and have been lurking these forums on and off, finally decided it's time to make an account to contribute. Really love the attention to detail many of you guys consider when looking at new gens of reps and whatnot, not to mention, this community seems to be full of legit watch people. Very excited to be a member and hopefully pick up my first rep very soon, after COVID19 blows over (currently deciding between a ZZF ND Sub and JF V9.5 ROO Diver).

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI. Still deciding on which watch to get? Here's the typical RWI suggestion/solution, get both. All the best.

Reactions: NaViSlick

NaViSlick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/20
Welcome to RWI. Still deciding on which watch to get? Here's the typical RWI suggestion/solution, get both. All the best.

Honestly not the worst solution to my problem! Might as well right? That said I'm starting to have an idea of which I prefer: I'm leaning towards the AP, I just love AP as a brand far more than Rolex.