• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New guy excited to be here!

Frod

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/20
Hey everyone!

My names Frankie I just joined a few weeks ago after stalking this forum for a couple months to read up on all things Rep info. Seems like this a group of knowledgeable and friendly people and I’m happy to finally be a part of it!

After doing some research and narrowing down my choices I finally pulled the trigger a few weeks back on 2018 Seamaster Diver 300M VSF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Ceramic Gray Dial on SS Bracelet A8800 V2 (Black Balance Wheel) from InTime which is on its way. Of course I started looking more while waiting and I just pulled the trigger on another rep yesterday...
this time I went for what I guess some would call uncommon since, from what I read, they are almost impossible to recreate, the Submariner 116619 LB Blue Ceramic JF Best Edition Blue Dial on SS Bracelet A2824 again from InTime.

I’m super excited to receive my watches and wear the crap outta them. In the meantime I’ll keep reading up on some more info here and hopefully have a chat with some of you on the forum!

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI. Looks like you're into divers watches, there's more different brands out there so shop on. All the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frod

Frod

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/20
Welcome to RWI. Looks like you're into divers watches, there's more different brands out there so shop on. All the best.

Definitely love a good diver, I’ll be sure to venture out and see what else catches my eye. Thanks!