• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi there from Mickey

MickeyG

Horology Curious
22/3/17
EU
Hey everyone,

My name is Mickey and I'm from the EU. Been lurking for a while now but thought I'd introduce myself since I'd like to get my first high-end rep soon.

I've been collecting reps for a while now, but only stuff from Dhgate around or under 100$. Been happy with the quality but I've seen how high end replicas have evolved throughout the years and I'd like to upgrade some of them with some better counterparts in time. Right now, the watch I'm probably going to buy soon is the Omega Seamaster 2018 Ceramic VSF V2:
https://puretimewatch.io/2018-seama...ss-bracelet-a8800-v2-black-balance-wheel.html
From the research I've done on the matter, this seems to be the best replica available at the moment for the Seamaster 2018. If you guys have any other recommendations, I'm all ears!

In terms of the TD, I was thinking puretime since they have a lot of sales and seem to do a good job and since they also accept credit card. I've been debating between CC or Bitcoin for a while now but there doesn't seem to be a clear winner regarding this. I'm leaning more towards CC since it provides more security although I'll end up paying more. Hoping Revolut will help with the international transfer fee since they usually do a good job when it comes to avoiding fees whenever possible. If you guys have any recommendations about this also, I'm again all ears.

I'm expecting massive shipping delays and possible customs problems due to COVID-19 so I know I haven't picked the best time to buy a watch.

I'm also considering buying one from a trusted member but I haven't seen any that are still available or in the colors that I want(SS+Black/Blue dial).

See you guys around, cheers!

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI Mickey. We've been getting a lot of Omega fans lately, nice choice on the Seamaster BTW. All the best.