• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anything else other than Tapatalk for Mobile?

Kurt Barlow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/19
I find Tapatalk very cumbersome to use on mobile.Slow loading speeds, can’t view many of the photos, etc. which is surprising because I have a brand new iPhone 11 Pro.

Anyone have any other solutions to using RWI on mobile other than through Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Open it in Safari. I use both, if I find a thread on Tapa that I can’t see pics , I scroll to the top and hit the subscribe flag and the switch to Safari and look for the post in my Subscriptions folder on my Message and notifications page.

Kurt Barlow

13/11/19
Open it in Safari. I use both, if I find a thread on Tapa that I can’t see pics , I scroll to the top and hit the subscribe flag and the switch to Safari and look for the post in my Subscriptions folder on my Message and notifications page.

Ah, that’s a pretty good idea. You’ve been around since 2017- how do you keep in communication with buyers/sellers efficiently? I find that Tapatalk doesn’t notify me when I get a new message or reply to a comment.

Any ideas there? And thank you!

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Ah, that’s a pretty good idea. You’ve been around since 2017- how do you keep in communication with buyers/sellers efficiently? I find that Tapatalk doesn’t notify me when I get a new message or reply to a comment.

I do all my coms and get notifications on Safari. Tapa is fine for browsing, but if you want to interact and stay on top of things stay on Safari - forum.replica-watch.info

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
The mobile version of the site is working pretty well so any web browser on your phone will do.

If you want to have active notification, you can always change your notification settings in your account to get your mail to inform you if you have a PM or something else

In the future there'll be an app, I've already started the development, but there's so many thing to do that it's not for immediate release

Reactions: Hor-Fan and Tompa

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden

Buddy Just turn on notification for tapa in iPhone settings.

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Kurt Barlow

13/11/19
Thanks, everyone! I'll take all your advice into consideration! :)

wrightp748

Horology Curious
26/4/19
Just use the App Store on your iPhone and type RWI forum and download

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

wrightp748

Horology Curious
26/4/19
If its not launching it could be the phone has low memory, a bug or could be a possibility of a corrupted download, so you could try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that works

wrightp748

Horology Curious
26/4/19
If all that doesn’t work reboot the phone and try to launch again