• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi! Nice to be here!

6stackboost

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/3/19
I have been a rep watch collector for a bit, but I just learned about this place! Hope to meet good people here!

6stackboost

MULTI ACCOUNT
17/3/19
JK. This place full of toxic people who wants fake watches lulz

Foflex

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/3/20
Get out when you can before the popo shows up lol

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
What’s a post whore?

It’s somebody who posts just to run up their post count. They usually do it to get 25 posts to sell a watch.

6stackboost

MULTI ACCOUNT
17/3/19
Foflex you don’t want to be here. These guys are so full of themselves they can’t listen to reason. I asked a question about what post-whoring was and they got so tilted for trying to clarify it.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Foflex you don’t want to be here. These guys are so full of themselves they can’t listen to reason. I asked a question about what post-whoring was and they got so tilted for trying to clarify it.

Why so angry? Why are you here if “these guys are so full of themselves” and it’s so bad?

Reactions: cpd2186

alfonzo

25/7/19

You post whored about post whoring and the fact that you don't get that, and that you decided that all of us are toxic proves the point.

Defensive posturing negates your assumptions.

You see you believe that your post whoring post was legit but subconsciously and I would suggest IRL that you know it was to manipulate the system. So be it but be honest for what it is. You claim to be a long time lurker? Then you know the rules and tried to slide. Now there is no doubt I havre had too many Whisky's tonight and the Cvid boredom is taking hold but one thing that is not in doubt is your butt hurt...

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
JK. This place full of toxic people who wants fake watches lulz

OGC.ed059f472dfd77b8fc0e7f6f5bf9e61c

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18

Just like it was free for you to join, you are free to exit!!

Reactions: cpd2186

koffie15

Known Member
7/9/13
Unbelievable how negate the overall vibe has become on this forum. What a shame!