• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from Switzerland and UK

laytown

Looking Around
7/8/19
Hi everyone!

I have posted before last year but then had a bit if a turn in life circumstances, so just saying hi once again to reintroduce myself..

I've had a read through the available materials and you guys/girls are all great in the amount of knowledge you provide. I'm hoping I can be a good forum member and not slip up in regard to behaviour.

I'm a huge Royal Oak/Aquanaut fanboy. Been on a list here in CH since the 15500 came out but can't tell if they were just taking the Mick or not (my first time being on any waiting list.)

Would love to get myself a rep 15500 or a rep Aquanaut for something to wear, would be great for me as it would give me time to save before like 2023 when AP get back to me!! Haha

Any advice or TD recommendations etc would be great =).. been trying to find a TD who uses PayPal but from what I understand I would need to be on the forum longer and get into better standing/reputation..

All the best!!

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Welcome to the forum! I personally use Puretime, they have been very helpful with orders!