Hi Chaps anyone with a pepsi in europe or US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chaps anyone with a pepsi in europe or US

Hi Chaps can anyone get me a pepsi please will PP friends and family instantly thanks Paul

Also a batman if possible cheers Paul

Comment

Hi Paul, not a good idea to have your email as a username.

Look at the m2m sales, since china is shutdown it's the only way to get a good rep in Eu right now

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        cheers Paul
        Cheers Paul
        A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Its nice to have a change

Comment

Hi Paul,

I am Tom, I just sent you an email with pictures and video.

500€ incl. shipment for Batman.

Best regards.

Comment

Don't think it's the correct way to do it....

Comment

I am not an anonymous person.

In doubt, one can send me a message and get my phone number and a certified Watchmaker here can vouch for me. He knows me in person, personally.

Comment

But still if you wrote like you did it looks like a backdoor sale.....there's a proper way to sell stuff here on RWI

Comment

I understand but I had to register just to do this. I am not a scammer and will post the pictures of the watch tomorrow before I send it out. It is being serviced and polished again.

Paul has my personal phone number. We wrote in WhatsApp.

Please excuse this off road expedition :-)

Comment

Still don't get why you need to register / post eventually picture and the price here if you already have all his personal detail, that's weird........but it's not my business ofc.

I just wanted to point that to sell on RWI you have to follow the rules https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...posting-update

Comment

Because Paul wanted it. So I did.

Comment

WTF is this thread ?

I've never met anybody that's not an anonymous person who knows somebody that knows them personally in person. Maybe I need to get out more.

Both of you, 'seller' and 'buyer' are on your own here, whatever happens with this deal - no need to post pics of anything before shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                            Hi Chaps can anyone get me a pepsi please will PP friends and family instantly thanks Paul
                            You are going to get scammed big time. I hope you are not this stupid.
                            Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                            I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Im not no one knew the process all sorted he is keeping his watch and im buying off trusted dealers like Stan

Comment

Working...
                              X