Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Belgium

Hello,

My name is Olivier and I'm from Belgium.
    I currently own 1 gen Longines Master Collection Chronograph ( L2.759.4.78.3 )

I'm reading the forum for already a few days, and I'm creating an account so I can finally interact with people here
    I plan on buying a Noob v3 Rolex Daytona 116500 and maybe modding or Franken it.

Still in the process of looking who can mod it for me, and where I can find the parts.

Welcome to RWI Olivier. Nice classic looking Longines chronograph you got there. There is plenty of information regarding the modding the Noob Daytona, some modifications include the use of ARF Daytona parts. All the information can be found in the Rolex sub-forum, take your time in deciding which modification is best for you. All the best.

Comment

thank you !
      I already have a good idea of what I want... now I need to chose somebody that can do it for me

Comment

Highly recommend Domi! He's based in Germany so you wouldn't have any issues with customs.

Comment

what is domi's email please

Comment

Originally posted by paulhu[email protected] View Post
            you can contact him here, his username is dmuit

Comment

Originally posted by offpink View Post
              Highly recommend Domi! He's based in Germany so you wouldn't have any issues with customs.
              I was already in contact with him, and I'm also talking with red1.
              thank you for suggesting

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                Here you can find everything about him: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/domi-s-corner

Comment

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading

The following link has new content
                  https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745

Comment

Working...
                  X