• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from Bulgaria!

jokera2002

Looking Around
5/2/20
Bulgaria EU
Hi guys! My name is Todor and I am from Bulgaria. I have the passion about watches, but not the money for some of the gen watches :D Definitely since I joined the forum, you guys changed my mind about reps. At first I jumped straight on the topics and watches I am interested in and I started to read. Now some days later I am back to the beginning of the forum and lets`s do the things right, like a newbie. It was quite a journey until I found this forum. First I got in to the secret world of "Age Girl" watches on Aliexpress , but i was not going to spend that much money for a rep watch. Then i found some sellers on Instagram from Turkey. They were way more fancy and shiny, with boxes and papers and a lot more expensive then the one from Aliexpress. Good i was patient enough to find this forum and did`t bought anything from these sellers :) Apparently I found here the real rep word. I`m in love with the shape of AP and I hope soon own a beauty. With the current situation in China I will have more time to look deep in to the rep world and to choose what watch I want first.

Here are some of my favorite watches I own. Nothing much, but I like them .

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI Todor. Yes, forget about those Instagram sellers, Aliexpress, DHGate etc. RWI's trusted dealers carry the best replicas available plus you can rest assured that your transactions with them will be safe. All the best.

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Welcome aboard - you’re going about it right :) enjoy reading up on the ap some amazing frankens to look at and get you excited for modding too!

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Welcome to the forum! Your patience definitely paid of as the best replicas available are carried by the TDs of the forum!

BatJoro87

Known Member
22/6/17
Todor, you found the right place. Already you have the right attitude to be patient with that hobby. Enjoy the tons of info around and the friendly atmosphere

jokera2002

Looking Around
5/2/20
Bulgaria EU
Thank you very much guys for the warm welcoming! :) My next step will be to become a supporter and to look more into my favorite for now, the AP ZF-15400 :) I`ll have to check how the payments are done and most important what is the safest way of shipping. I'm scared of these customs :D