• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Texas

Pepe Vette

Horology Curious
26/1/20
Texas
I've been lurking here for years and I finally registered. I going to be ordering a few reps to test drive them before I get a Gen. I figure I may as well try a few on to see what I can live with as an everyday watch before I take the plunge. i have a few older (15 years or so) rolex reps that wear ok, but don't function well. I want to see what the latest ones are like with the recent improvements.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I've been lurking here for years and I finally registered. I going to be ordering a few reps to test drive them before I get a Gen. I figure I may as well try a few on to see what I can live with as an everyday watch before I take the plunge. i have a few older (15 years or so) rolex reps that wear ok, but don't function well. I want to see what the latest ones are like with the recent improvements.

I predict you try a few reps out to “test drive them” and end up not buying the gen version. You will be amazed at how much better the current reps are compared to your old reps. Welcome to RWI.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI. It seems like your older Rolex reps needs servicing or replacing. A lot of the new ones today have features that weren't available 15 years ago. All the best.

Pepe Vette

Horology Curious
26/1/20
Texas
My watch has been delivered! I'm out of town until the end of the week, so I haven't seen it yet. I will post some pics and my first impressions in the TD's review section once I get a chance to inspect it.