• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hallo from the EU!

Bodhi

Horology Curious
2/2/20
Hi, looking forward to learning more about reps and going down the rabbit hole.

I have some nice Rolex gens and if I save up I could probably buy most reasonably priced watches I like, but given the price evolution the last couple of years I’ve started wondering what it is all about... Rolex sells a new GMT for 10k, but you can’t get it from them, you only buy it for 17k on the grey market.

That’s why I decided to look beyond gens and got to know this community of which I hope to become an active member.

First watch on my list: an AP, probably a 15202!

See you!

B.

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI. Good choice on the 15202, I'm waiting for Z+F iteration before deciding which one I'll purchase. All the best.

Bodhi

Horology Curious
2/2/20
Welcome to RWI. Good choice on the 15202, I'm waiting for Z+F iteration before deciding which one I'll purchase. All the best.

Thanks!

Same here, should I get the XF and just accept the different hand and marker colors and the rather basic movement, or should I wait for an updated version, or should I wait for ZF... or perhaps go for the ZF 15400...? So many questions! :rolleyes:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks!

Same here, should I get the XF and just accept the different hand and marker colors and the rather basic movement, or should I wait for an updated version, or should I wait for ZF... or perhaps go for the ZF 15400...? So many questions! :rolleyes:

I would wait for the ZF and read the inevitable ZF vs XF review, then choose the best one. The 15400 is a good watch but it is only suitable for people with larger wrist, mainly because of the lug to lug (overall length) measurement. If you have a large wrist, go for it.

ryan4240

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/20

Do you know when it its expected to be released?

Bodhi

Horology Curious
2/2/20
Any updates? Was the 15202/154000 your first purchase? :)

I went for the 15400 :)
Cf6Or2xm.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited: