• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member - Before first order :-)

Nubby

Looking Around
19/1/20
Canada
Hey all. I thought it prudent to join, read and soak up all I can before jumping in to my first order.
A Seiko collector that can't afford to make the jump into higher end stuff but I admire it all from afar.
Hope to learn about good product and more importantly better people to purchase from.
Thanks for this source of info.
Nubby, Omega Hunter :)

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I have many a seiko. Some worth a lot. My gem is probably the Seiko JDM Sumo 50th Anniversary Green Sumo. Made.for the Thai market. If you can find it they are pricing around 3500 usd now! I am attached to it and it is so unique that I am not sure I could sell it.

Reactions: Nubby

Nubby

Looking Around
19/1/20
Canada
I have many a seiko. Some worth a lot. My gem is probably the Seiko JDM Sumo 50th Anniversary Green Sumo. Made.for the Thai market. If you can find it they are pricing around 3500 usd now! I am attached to it and it is so unique that I am not sure I could sell it.

Dam! I've got a straight SBDC031 Sumo and been looking for an SBDC077 Green dial but they are tough to find at a price I can afford :)

Thanks for the Welcomes all.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Welcome to the Darkside !

Reactions: Nubby