• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

new to the Game

Gorilla28

Horology Curious
4/1/20
Hello everyone, i've been spending last week informing myself about the rep community and this place has been really helpfull.
i've finally decided to pull the triger and buy my firrst rep. (first of many probably)
Ive decided to purchase the Tudor black bay 36 KRF V3 in Blue.
im planning to get the Rolex Submariner NOOB v10 in April, and the Rolex Oyster Grape 36mm in september :D
i live in Germany, can anyone recommend a good TD ?
Thank you for your Help

mew

18/12/15
Germany
Hello everyone, i've been spending last week informing myself about the rep community and this place has been really helpfull.
i've finally decided to pull the triger and buy my firrst rep. (first of many probably)
im planning to get the Rolex Submariner NOOB v10 in April, and the Rolex Oyster Grape 36mm in september :D
Thank you for your Help

Definitely do post some pictures of the Oyster Grape. It's such a cool underrated model IMO.

Most TDs can do triable shipping to Germany. I used to roll with puretime, but the crazy increase in new users has definitely slowed them down. I'd go with some of the smaller lesser known dealers. As suggested, Sead / Supermirrors or jtime.

Gorilla28

Horology Curious
4/1/20
Definitely do post some pictures of the Oyster Grape. It's such a cool underrated model IMO.

Most TDs can do triable shipping to Germany. I used to roll with puretime, but the crazy increase in new users has definitely slowed them down. I'd go with some of the smaller lesser known dealers. As suggested, Sead / Supermirrors or jtime.

thank you for the advice.
how do i go on about it, should i just send them a massage here or email them ?

Finlee Jackson

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/10/20
I use Sead1999. I strongly advise you to pay attention to them.

EhptI.jpg

Last edited:

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Thank you for your Help

Hello and :welcome:

ElChapo1975

Looking Around
22/11/20
Hi, Ive been thinking about purchasing a watch for a little while but didn't know where to start, After finding this forum it has helped massively. Im looking at purchasing a Hublot Classic Fusion. I live in the UK can anyone recommend a good TD. Is Truetime still active. I don't mind waiting so time isn't a problem. Thanks for your help.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hi, Ive been thinking about purchasing a watch for a little while but didn't know where to start, After finding this forum it has helped massively. Im looking at purchasing a Hublot Classic Fusion. I live in the UK can anyone recommend a good TD. Is Truetime still active. I don't mind waiting so time isn't a problem. Thanks for your help.

Did you look in the TDs link at the top of the page?

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
yep but so many I don't know where to start

I see Truetime168 in the list, is that who you were referring to? Maybe start with them as you already know them.

There's also Supermirrors who have eu stock of some models, right next to Truetime in the list :D

Last edited:

Bohort

Known Member
27/10/20
France
Hello and welcome.
Very good choice for the rolex OP Grape. I will be happy to see the pictures of this watch when you receive it :D

Finlee Jackson

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/10/20
Guys, how do you like this gorgeous watch?
- V1 dial with correct lume on 12,3,6,9 hour markers and hands (new C3 lume applied)
- Thick hour markers had been shaved down thinner (Looks much much better)
- Gen ETA day / date wheels swapped
- Standard rep AR (not too bad IMO)
- A7750 (Worth going for a gen ETA 7750 but the A7750 is working fine for me so far)

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Guys, how do you like this gorgeous watch?
- V1 dial with correct lume on 12,3,6,9 hour markers and hands (new C3 lume applied)
- Thick hour markers had been shaved down thinner (Looks much much better)
- Gen ETA day / date wheels swapped
- Standard rep AR (not too bad IMO)
- A7750 (Worth going for a gen ETA 7750 but the A7750 is working fine for me so far)

Very nice. Enjoy it...

Good idea putting the gen ETA in, if it's a keeper.... All the best!

Last edited:

Watchnerd86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/19
I think you have this one in blue as well, with the Petit Prince on the back!