• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Swiss newbie in London

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Hi everyone!
decided to join your great community after spending an aweful lot of time reading hundreds of posts here... your forum is an unbelievable source of information... if you can read in between lines ;)
Just few words about me: 45 years old living in London with wife and kiddo. We have got few gen in the family (IWC, Panerai, Hublot) and I always wanted to add an aquanaut but prices are mental so... I pulled the trigger on a 5167 with Lucy few days ago.
Enjoy your weekend!

Oakley

The Dogs Bolex
7/6/19
27°59′17″N 86°55′31″E
Hi and big welcome to the forum, enjoy your journey. Along the way you will be able to read some very informative threads and undoubtably learn from some of our illustrious and knowledgable members.

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.” Mark Twain

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Hi and big welcome to the forum, enjoy your journey. Along the way you will be able to read some very informative threads and undoubtably learn from some of our illustrious and knowledgable members.

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.” Mark Twain

Thank you for the welcome! Appreciated.

Reactions: Oakley

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I am excited to announce the watch has arrived and I am beyond happy with it. It has been a long wait (about 8 weeks), sometimes wondering if it will ever show up but yesterday the little package arrive and the watch is absolutely beautiful. I am very impressed. Thanks to Lucy who provided an excellent service

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Just a quick update on my rep journey. As discussed above I got my first rep from Lucy which I was thrilled with

https://clickpix.org/image/qLZk5

Then I saw this beauty in the M2M sale section and couldn’t resist

https://clickpix.org/image/qLDOp

Next I have in mind is a white Pp5711 and a Sub no date with LV (lunette verte) build. I will definitely need help with that one as sub seems pretty confusing