• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sup my dudes, dudettes...

Clockw3rk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/19
Pretty busy reading but wanted to say hi!

I have been buying sub “homage” watches before I knew they were copies of anything.
I have a handful of Phoibos and sterile no-name sub-esque swiss and miyota beaters that I actually really enjoy daily.
I am going to one day buy a gen 114060 but will settle for the wrist feel of a rep for now!
So sick of setting the date wheel!
Thinking about getting 2(!) like possibly the new zzf V2 AND the noob V10 so I can ask all of my family to identify the “gen”!
Lol

Last edited:

Oakley

The Dogs Bolex
7/6/19
27°59′17″N 86°55′31″E
Hi and big welcome to the forum, enjoy your journey. Along the way you will be able to read some very informative threads and undoubtably learn from some of our illustrious and knowledgable members.

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.” Mark Twain

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI. You'll have a hard decision to make between the two watches you're interested in. Good luck.

Clockw3rk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/19
Thanks so much for the replies!
Amazing offerings nowadays, it is cool to see the comparison threads coming out.
Thanks for pointing out any relevant threads. I know I am missing some!